Kirstie Alley Introducing 'Dancing' Partner Maksim to Scientology?
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 10th 2011 01:22PM
With only two weeks to go before Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy hit the ballroom floor on 'Dancing With the Stars,' Kirstie believes she already has the secret to winning the entire show: Scientology.
She has said that without the religion, she "would be dead," and the "highly recommends it" to others. Sources tell me that's exactly what she is doing to her partner Maks.
"Kirstie credits her beliefs for helping her be so successful and wants to share them with Maks," a friend of the actress tells me. "She thinks that she's helping him as much as he is helping her to master dance and truly believes that if he embraces her religion he will have nothing but success."
Maks, who has said that he is being very gentle and supportive with the 60-year-old 'Fat Actress' star, is actually more interested in Kirstie's feet than her religious views and theories.
"It's not like she is pushing Scientology down his throat, but it's clear that it's a huge part of her life and thinks Maks would benefit from embracing it too," a friend of Maks' tells me.
It's only natural when you spend so much time alone with someone that you open up about your beliefs, but my source snarkily says, "There is a much better chance of Kirstie getting into a size zero dress than her convincing Maks to try Scientology!"
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Crazy Pregnancy Cleavage: Instagram Photos
- Dave Annable Feels "Built" for Fatherhood, Narrowed Down Baby Girl Names With Wife Odette
- Adele's Long-Awaited Album Due Out in November, Songstress Working With Danger Mouse and Max Martin!
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Pippa Middleton Flaunts Her Killer Bikini Bod While Paddleboarding in the Caribbean—See the Pics!
- Mariah Carey Shares Sweet Vacation Moments With Kids Monroe and Moroccan—See the Pic!
- Josiah Duggar Gets Birthday Wishes From Family Amid Brother Josh Leaving for Treatment