Kirstie Alley Introducing 'Dancing' Partner Maksim to Scientology?
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 10th 2011 01:22PM
With only two weeks to go before Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy hit the ballroom floor on 'Dancing With the Stars,' Kirstie believes she already has the secret to winning the entire show: Scientology.
She has said that without the religion, she "would be dead," and the "highly recommends it" to others. Sources tell me that's exactly what she is doing to her partner Maks.
"Kirstie credits her beliefs for helping her be so successful and wants to share them with Maks," a friend of the actress tells me. "She thinks that she's helping him as much as he is helping her to master dance and truly believes that if he embraces her religion he will have nothing but success."
Maks, who has said that he is being very gentle and supportive with the 60-year-old 'Fat Actress' star, is actually more interested in Kirstie's feet than her religious views and theories.
"It's not like she is pushing Scientology down his throat, but it's clear that it's a huge part of her life and thinks Maks would benefit from embracing it too," a friend of Maks' tells me.
It's only natural when you spend so much time alone with someone that you open up about your beliefs, but my source snarkily says, "There is a much better chance of Kirstie getting into a size zero dress than her convincing Maks to try Scientology!"
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Hasn't Talked to Russell Brand Since He Texted Her to File for Divorce Over Two Years Ago
- Sasheer Zamata Dishes on Meeting Rihanna After Playing Her on Saturday Night Live
- Blake Lively Teases Ryan Reynolds, Calls Him a "Hypocrite": Cute Pics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!