Melissa Joan Hart Talks 'Clarissa Explains It All' Sequel
By Amber James Posted Mar 10th 2011 02:30PM
"You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right."
While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her schedule anyway as she balances motherhood, work and philanthropy. On Tuesday, she teamed up with Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program to help "put a million breakfasts in schools by the end of the year," she said. With two sons, Hart felt very connected to the campaign.
PopEater sat down with the star in New York to chat about her "hectic" breakfasts at home, why her husband is the "chef of the family" and who she's rooting for on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman, Josh Murray Send Cryptic Tweets: Were They Fighting?
- Super Bowl XLIX Roundup: Parties, Events, and Nightlife
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Sued by Former Nanny, Who Claims She Worked Up to 120 Hours a Week
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs