Melissa Joan Hart Talks 'Clarissa Explains It All' Sequel
By Amber James Posted Mar 10th 2011 02:30PM
"You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right."
While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her schedule anyway as she balances motherhood, work and philanthropy. On Tuesday, she teamed up with Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program to help "put a million breakfasts in schools by the end of the year," she said. With two sons, Hart felt very connected to the campaign.
PopEater sat down with the star in New York to chat about her "hectic" breakfasts at home, why her husband is the "chef of the family" and who she's rooting for on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Love Chris "CT" Tamburello Proposed Five Days Before Her Death; Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex With Hugh Hefner: Top 5 Stories
- Dancing With the Stars Winner Revealed on Season 19 Finale: Is It Alfonso Ribeiro, Janel Parrish, or Sadie Robertson?
- Ellen DeGeneres Replaces Dakota Johnson and Portrays Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Parody -- Watch!
- Separate Bedrooms, Separate Lives? Scott Disick Admits He & Kourtney Kardashian ?Haven't Slept Together In 5 Years'
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' winner is....
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'