Melissa Joan Hart Talks 'Clarissa Explains It All' Sequel
By Amber James Posted Mar 10th 2011 02:30PM
"You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right."
While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her schedule anyway as she balances motherhood, work and philanthropy. On Tuesday, she teamed up with Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program to help "put a million breakfasts in schools by the end of the year," she said. With two sons, Hart felt very connected to the campaign.
PopEater sat down with the star in New York to chat about her "hectic" breakfasts at home, why her husband is the "chef of the family" and who she's rooting for on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift to Vanity Fair: Jay Z Brokered Kanye West Reconciliation After VMAs Incident
- Louis Tomlinson Breaks Silence on Baby News: "It's a Very Exciting Time"
- Kim Richards Arrested for Shoplifting From Target, Monty "In Complete Shock" by Claims
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- 'OITNB' star Ruby Rose shows off tattoos in string bikini
- Amy Schumer on pics with pal Jennifer Lawrence: 'I look like her coach'
- Alexander Skarsgård Dresses in Drag and Walks the Red Carpet at the Diary of a Teenage Girl Premiere—See Pics!
- Taylor Swift Reveals How She Befriended Kanye West and Why It's Fine for Her Friends to Date Each Other's Exes!
- Kim Richards Arrested for Shoplifting, Released on $5,000 Bail