Melissa Joan Hart Talks 'Clarissa Explains It All' Sequel
By Amber James Posted Mar 10th 2011 02:30PM
"You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right."
While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her schedule anyway as she balances motherhood, work and philanthropy. On Tuesday, she teamed up with Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program to help "put a million breakfasts in schools by the end of the year," she said. With two sons, Hart felt very connected to the campaign.
PopEater sat down with the star in New York to chat about her "hectic" breakfasts at home, why her husband is the "chef of the family" and who she's rooting for on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ex-Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult "Getting a Lot Closer"
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Check Out These Totally Insane Star Baby Names!
- Who Won This Season’s Edition Of The Voice?
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Smells What’s Cooking, Sells Miami-Area Mansion For $3 Million ? Take A Peek Inside
- 'Naked and Afraid' strands complete strangers without food, water? or clothes
- Celebrity Guessing Game: Who's younger?
- Danielle Bradberry wins Season 4 of 'The Voice'