Melissa Joan Hart Talks 'Clarissa Explains It All' Sequel
By Amber James Posted Mar 10th 2011 02:30PM
"You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right."
While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her schedule anyway as she balances motherhood, work and philanthropy. On Tuesday, she teamed up with Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program to help "put a million breakfasts in schools by the end of the year," she said. With two sons, Hart felt very connected to the campaign.
PopEater sat down with the star in New York to chat about her "hectic" breakfasts at home, why her husband is the "chef of the family" and who she's rooting for on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift: Being A Pop Star Is "Not That Hard"
- Kanye West Sends Kim Kardashian Gushing Anniversary Twitter Message One Day Late
- Jessica Simpson's Daughter Maxwell Poses With Hand on Hip in Swimsuit, Blows Camera Kisses
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis look identical in new pics
- Dina and Ali Lohan can't get a table at Hamptons hot spot
- 'Aloha' movie draws disapproval for using Hawaiian word for title
- Josh Groban Gushes About "Brilliant and Funny" Kat Dennings, Gets Scared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show—Watch!
- Even Taylor Swift's Mom Thought She Was Singing "Starbucks Lovers" in "Blank Space"
- Jessica Simpson's Daughter Maxwell Models a Swimsuit Just Like Her Mama—See the Pics!