Melissa Joan Hart Talks 'Clarissa Explains It All' Sequel
By Amber James Posted Mar 10th 2011 02:30PM
"You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right."
While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her schedule anyway as she balances motherhood, work and philanthropy. On Tuesday, she teamed up with Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program to help "put a million breakfasts in schools by the end of the year," she said. With two sons, Hart felt very connected to the campaign.
PopEater sat down with the star in New York to chat about her "hectic" breakfasts at home, why her husband is the "chef of the family" and who she's rooting for on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Acting For The Court? Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Taking Drama Lessons Before His Trial
- Jenelle Evans Picks Her Baby Daddy Up From Jail After He Gets Early Release
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage