Tony Danza Files for Divorce From Wife of 24 Years
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 10th 2011 04:54PM
They have two daughters, Katherine, 23, and Emily, 17.
This was Danza's second stab at wedded bliss. He married his first wife, Rhonda Yeoman, in 1970 and had two children before they divorced four years later.
Danza was a pro boxer in the late 1970s when he was cast in the hit sitcom, 'Taxi.' That led to his most defined role, as housekeeper Tony Micelli in 'Who's the Boss.' Since leaving that show in 1992, Danza has skipped around from sitcoms to the stage to his own syndicated talk show.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Biel Shows Off Her Bikini Body While on Vacation in Hawaii -- See the Pictures!
- Kim Kardashian and Victoria Beckham Wear Same Balmain Leopard Pencil Skirt: Who Wore It Best?
- EJ Johnson Debuts 50-Pound Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve Surgery -- See the Before-and-After Pictures!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Taran Killam Cusses Out Saturday Night Live Host Sarah Silverman, Reminds Comedian She's Not Tina Fey
- Gilmore Girls Hits Netflix: What Is the Cast up to Now?
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Plans for Baby No. 2: ''We Definitely Want Another Child If We're So Lucky''