Video: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel Sing Duet
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 11th 2011 11:50AM
Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.'
Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into successful music careers on 'Glee' and as half of She & Him, respectively, croon about the standard fare -- weddings, velvet gowns, smiles -- in a particularly cheesy duet from the film.
While their careers have certainly evolved, some things remain the same to this day, namely Morrison's haircut.
Check out the video (via Vulture) inside.
MORE ABOUT Matthew Morrison
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Matthew Morrison Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- Extra Scoop: ?Downton Abbey' Fans Got Some Bad News Today
- Who Is Christina Aguilera's Secret Weapon for ?The Voice'?
- Holy Hotness! Jared Leto Cut His Hair
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!