Video: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel Sing Duet
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 11th 2011 11:50AM
Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.'
Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into successful music careers on 'Glee' and as half of She & Him, respectively, croon about the standard fare -- weddings, velvet gowns, smiles -- in a particularly cheesy duet from the film.
While their careers have certainly evolved, some things remain the same to this day, namely Morrison's haircut.
Check out the video (via Vulture) inside.
MORE ABOUT Matthew Morrison
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Matthew Morrison Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Extra Scoop: Does Taylor Swift Have a Hot New A-List BF? See the Pics
- Get Inspired by the T.G.I.T. Style of 'Scandal's' Lady Gladiators
- Make a Sexy Hair Statement for Spring in Two Easy Steps