Former Bachelorettes Predict: Who Will Receive Brad's Final Rose?
By Christine Fenno Posted Mar 12th 2011 12:48PM
So who will be offered Brad's final rose, Emily Maynard (pictured at left) or Chantal O'Brien?
Trista Sutter, who married her pick, Ryan Sutter, after the inaugural season of 'The Bachelorette,' joined several of the franchise's alumni in making predictions to Us about which finalist is Brad's best bet.
"Chantal's the frontrunner because I don't think Emily is ready yet," Trista said. "She's got some deep wounds from losing her fiance. It would be great to see Emily settle down, but I don't know if she's ready yet."
Ali Fedotowsky (season 6 star of 'The Bachelorette') sees things differently: "I think both girls are great...but in the last two episodes, his connection with Emily has been undeniable."
And Deanna Pappas, a contestant during Brad Womack's first stint as 'The Bachelor,' agreed with Ali's vote: "I think Brad will pick Emily. At least I hope he does. Brad seems to be very smitten with Emily, [who] complements Brad better than Chantal. They seem to have a great connection, and I think they have a chance at making a relationship work."
Some of the women rejected earlier this season on 'The Bachelor' also weighed in.
Ashley Herbert favors Chantal to win the final rose: "I love [Brad and Chantal] together. They have this spark!"
Michelle Money gives points for personality: "Emily is definitely the best choice for him. She has that softness, and that pure sweet goodness that he is looking for....Emily is the whole package."
Shawntel Newton sees Brad as a daddy: "Emily is everything Brad wants. I think they're going to have babies!"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sinead O'Connor Slams AMAs in Blog Rant, Claims Pope Francis Was Scheduled to Appear
- Kate Middleton, Prince William's Second Baby Due in April, Kate Middleton Ready for First Pregnant Engagement
- Brad Pitt Talks Meeting the Queen, Dame Angelina's Not the Boss at Home!
- Judgment Day! Teresa Aprea Fights With Teresa Giudice Over Infidelity Rumor, As Guilty Giudices Are Sentenced on ?RHONJ' Finale
- Fool For Love? Vicki Gunvalson Rushes To Brooks Ayers Defense In Slander Court Case
- Exclusive: Olivia Munn appeals to USDA to help circus elephant
- Bob Seger, 69, launches tour and new album, 'Ride Out'
- Topless pics of Brooke Burke hit New York City gallery