Zach Galifianakis Uses 'SNL' to Hire an Assistant
By Christine Fenno Posted Mar 13th 2011 08:44AM
He took on characters such as a lumberjack, an earnest 'View' fan, and Hannibal Lechter; he even donned a Little Orphan Annie dress and sang.
Saving one of the biggest laughs for last, the 41-year-old North Carolina native brought the episode to a close by thanking viewers while sporting a newly shaved 'hawk on his head, apologizing that they ran out of time for "the Mr. T sketch."
A highlight was his digital short, pairing Galifianakis with kids who were applying for the job of his personal assistant. Our money's on the suck-up kid ("Don't cry, Zach, you look perfect"), or the girl who admits it's fun not to do your job. The boy with the stinky feet is probably too honest for his own good. Check out all the job applicants here:
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Zach Galifianakis
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zach Galifianakis Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Sweet Throwback Vacation Photo Embracing Son Moses and Daughter Apple
- Al Pacino Looks Orange, Overly Tanned In Beverly Hills
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere: 5 Reasons to Binge Watch
- ‘WWHL’ Recap: Lindsay Lohan Denies Partying At Coachella, Slams Rosie O'Donnell, Declares ?Cool Mom' Dina Should Join ?RHONY' Cast
- Bryan Singer's attorney calls sexual abuse claims 'completely fabricated'
- Castration victim John Wayne Bobbitt weighs in on rapper Andre Johnson's penis re-attachment failure
- ?Scandal' finale recap: Murder, betrayal and a shocking twist