Zach Galifianakis Uses 'SNL' to Hire an Assistant
By Christine Fenno Posted Mar 13th 2011 08:44AM
He took on characters such as a lumberjack, an earnest 'View' fan, and Hannibal Lechter; he even donned a Little Orphan Annie dress and sang.
Saving one of the biggest laughs for last, the 41-year-old North Carolina native brought the episode to a close by thanking viewers while sporting a newly shaved 'hawk on his head, apologizing that they ran out of time for "the Mr. T sketch."
A highlight was his digital short, pairing Galifianakis with kids who were applying for the job of his personal assistant. Our money's on the suck-up kid ("Don't cry, Zach, you look perfect"), or the girl who admits it's fun not to do your job. The boy with the stinky feet is probably too honest for his own good. Check out all the job applicants here:
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Zach Galifianakis
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zach Galifianakis Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!