'Jersey Shore' Angelina Thinks 'The Situation' Is Gay
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 14th 2011 11:10PM
EXCLUSIVE: Angelina Pivarnick isn't even on 'Jersey Shore' anymore, but that hasn't stopped the feisty Staten Islander from lobbing bombs at her former castmates. Her target this fine Monday is Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, who she believes is -- mamma mia -- gay.
"I think Mike is gay," Angelina tells me, bluntly. "I think he's gay because of the way he talks and the way he abuses girls. He talks down to women."
Reached for comment, Mike's rep calls Angie's comments "ridiculous," telling me that "obviously the only way she can get press is to slander my client. She's become a circus sideshow. Kinda sad to see."
This isn't the first time gay rumors have been dismissed by Mike. After he was caught off guard appearing on the cover of the Village Voice's Queer Issue in 2010, Mike said he was happy to pose for his gay fan base, although he made it clear he was straight.
Angelina, who hooked up with Sitch, compared him to a dead fish, saying, "I didn't have sex with him but to be honest with you, to get a girl riled up to the point where you want to have sex, he doesn't even know how to do that. I honestly feel like he's in the closet right now; he doesn't want to come out."
Honey, just because a guy doesn't want to go all the way with you doesn't make him gay, that makes him smart -- a word I never thought I would use in the same sentence as "The Situation"!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dead: Les Miserables Broadway Actor Dies at 21
- Pregnant Bachelorette Alum DeAnna Pappas Reveals Second Baby Gender: Watch the Video!
- Judge Joe Brown Begins Five-Day Jail Sentence: Details
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- The Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Reveals She's Pregnant With Baby No. 2!
- Nick Jonas Can't Stop Singing Frozen's "Let It Go" During Demi Lovato Concert—Watch Now!
- Giuliana Rancic Celebrates Duke's Third Birthday With Bill Rancic: "You Will Always Be My Baby"