Photo: Britney Spears and K-Fed Reunite
Spears and Federline, who are also parents to son Jayden, 4, were spotted out in Calabasas, Calif., to cheer on their 5-year-old's team, the Westhills Yankees.
The pair "kept their distance from one another and didn't speak" at Sean Preston's game last week, where they were snapped together for the first time since their 2006 divorce, UsMagazine.com reports.
Who else joined the former flames?
Check out the photo inside.
Spears' boyfriend, Jason Trawick, came out to support Sean Preston's team, as did Federline's girlfriend, Victoria Prince.
Federline, who coaches his son's team, kept casual and cool in team gear while Spears ditched her glam get-ups in favor of leggings and a hoodie.
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood