Photo: Britney Spears and K-Fed Reunite
Spears and Federline, who are also parents to son Jayden, 4, were spotted out in Calabasas, Calif., to cheer on their 5-year-old's team, the Westhills Yankees.
The pair "kept their distance from one another and didn't speak" at Sean Preston's game last week, where they were snapped together for the first time since their 2006 divorce, UsMagazine.com reports.
Who else joined the former flames?
Check out the photo inside.
Spears' boyfriend, Jason Trawick, came out to support Sean Preston's team, as did Federline's girlfriend, Victoria Prince.
Federline, who coaches his son's team, kept casual and cool in team gear while Spears ditched her glam get-ups in favor of leggings and a hoodie.
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- It's a Girl for Stacy Keibler!
- Why Is NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson Driving Onto a High School Football Field?
- Watch the First Episode of ?Red Band Society' Now!
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode