Friend: Charlie Sheen Also Has Some Advice for Alec Baldwin
It should come as no surprise that the latest troll making Charlie Sheen's s**t list is none other than Alec Baldwin, who pointedly advised the out-of-work actor in a blog post on Friday to "Take a nap. Get a shower" and "Sober up." A source close to Charlie says the warlock has no need for advice from fair-weather friends.
"Who is Alec to give Charlie advice," a friend of Sheen's tells me. "Charlie never spoke out during Alec's voicemail scandal. If Charlie ever wanted to talk with Alec, which I doubt he ever would, he would pick up a phone, not write an editorial."
The main point of Alec's article on The Huffington Post was that Charlie should be contrite and beg for his job back because as the title of the piece points out, 'Two and a Half Men Is Better Than None.' My fave bit:
Alec also suggests buying a "really nice" car for 'Men' co-star Jon Cryer, who Charlie infamously called a "turncoat, a traitor, a troll."
You can't win. Really. You can't. No actor is greater than the show itself when the show is a hit. Sober up, Charlie. And get back on TV, if it's not too late. This is America. You want to really piss off Chuck and Warner Brothers and CBS? Beg for America's forgiveness. They will give it to you. And then go back.
While Alec is making an excellent point, people shouldn't expect Charlie to take his advice.
"Charlie believes no one is smarter than he is. He doesn't ask or take advice from anyone. If he thinks he has a problem then he will solve it himself," a friend of the troubled actor tells me. "He's certainly not going to take any advice from Alec. As far as Charlie is concerned, Alec should shut up, sit down and keep eating."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florence Henderson: I have a friend with benefits
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' prequel coming to Netflix
- Jaden Smith, Maya Rudolph Join Lorne Michaels HBO Pilot Starring 'Late Night' Duo
- TV Ratings: 'CSI' Rises in Tuesday Outing
- Chris Messina Gets Naked and Cannonballs Into a Pool in 'Digging for Fire'
- The 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Also Has a Release Date
- Watch the First Teaser for Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer' Series (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Lucy Hale's 'Pretty Little Liars' Censorship, Stephen Hawking's Whitney Houston Crush (VIDEO)