Friend: Charlie Sheen Also Has Some Advice for Alec Baldwin
It should come as no surprise that the latest troll making Charlie Sheen's s**t list is none other than Alec Baldwin, who pointedly advised the out-of-work actor in a blog post on Friday to "Take a nap. Get a shower" and "Sober up." A source close to Charlie says the warlock has no need for advice from fair-weather friends.
"Who is Alec to give Charlie advice," a friend of Sheen's tells me. "Charlie never spoke out during Alec's voicemail scandal. If Charlie ever wanted to talk with Alec, which I doubt he ever would, he would pick up a phone, not write an editorial."
The main point of Alec's article on The Huffington Post was that Charlie should be contrite and beg for his job back because as the title of the piece points out, 'Two and a Half Men Is Better Than None.' My fave bit:
Alec also suggests buying a "really nice" car for 'Men' co-star Jon Cryer, who Charlie infamously called a "turncoat, a traitor, a troll."
You can't win. Really. You can't. No actor is greater than the show itself when the show is a hit. Sober up, Charlie. And get back on TV, if it's not too late. This is America. You want to really piss off Chuck and Warner Brothers and CBS? Beg for America's forgiveness. They will give it to you. And then go back.
While Alec is making an excellent point, people shouldn't expect Charlie to take his advice.
"Charlie believes no one is smarter than he is. He doesn't ask or take advice from anyone. If he thinks he has a problem then he will solve it himself," a friend of the troubled actor tells me. "He's certainly not going to take any advice from Alec. As far as Charlie is concerned, Alec should shut up, sit down and keep eating."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer: 'It's Her.' 'Good. Kill Her.' (Video)
- Tom Cruise Developing Another 'Jack Reacher' Movie
- Actress Eleanor Parker Dies at 91
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- AFI Reveals Top 10 Movies of 2013
- And the 10 Most Overpaid Actors Are...
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Has Far More Profanity Than 'Raging Bull,' Says Martin Scorsese