Friend: Charlie Sheen Also Has Some Advice for Alec Baldwin
It should come as no surprise that the latest troll making Charlie Sheen's s**t list is none other than Alec Baldwin, who pointedly advised the out-of-work actor in a blog post on Friday to "Take a nap. Get a shower" and "Sober up." A source close to Charlie says the warlock has no need for advice from fair-weather friends.
"Who is Alec to give Charlie advice," a friend of Sheen's tells me. "Charlie never spoke out during Alec's voicemail scandal. If Charlie ever wanted to talk with Alec, which I doubt he ever would, he would pick up a phone, not write an editorial."
The main point of Alec's article on The Huffington Post was that Charlie should be contrite and beg for his job back because as the title of the piece points out, 'Two and a Half Men Is Better Than None.' My fave bit:
Alec also suggests buying a "really nice" car for 'Men' co-star Jon Cryer, who Charlie infamously called a "turncoat, a traitor, a troll."
You can't win. Really. You can't. No actor is greater than the show itself when the show is a hit. Sober up, Charlie. And get back on TV, if it's not too late. This is America. You want to really piss off Chuck and Warner Brothers and CBS? Beg for America's forgiveness. They will give it to you. And then go back.
While Alec is making an excellent point, people shouldn't expect Charlie to take his advice.
"Charlie believes no one is smarter than he is. He doesn't ask or take advice from anyone. If he thinks he has a problem then he will solve it himself," a friend of the troubled actor tells me. "He's certainly not going to take any advice from Alec. As far as Charlie is concerned, Alec should shut up, sit down and keep eating."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- 'Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret' Sneak Peek: 'You're Acting Crazy' (Video)
- Chaz Bono Stars in 'Independence Day' Musical at Hollywood Fringe
- Jeremy Irons in Taormina: 'Nothing More Dangerous Than a Man, a Stage, and a Microphone'
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Josh Hutcherson on Kissing Jennifer Lawrence for 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
- Sam Taylor-Johnson Tapped to Direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Greta Gerwig, Noah Baumbach Talk 'Frances Ha' and Female Friendship on Film