Natasha Henstridge Ties the Knot in Secret Ceremony
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 14th 2011 12:45PM
But the California ceremony wasn't a seven years in the making size celebration. The couple's intimate wedding took place without their friends or even parents, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. But the pair did invite two young guests: Henstridge's two sons from a previous relationship, Tristan, 12, and Asher, 9.
"They kept it secret -- I was very impressed," Henstridge told Hello Magazine. "We didn't tell our parents for a few days afterwards. We wanted to be together and enjoy it for a while."
Daily Mail reports that the private couple first met while crossing the street back in 2004 -- talk about running into love.
"No one knew we were there and that sense of it just being for us was very exciting -- it felt a little bit naughty and secretive," Campbell added.
Although the couple had a slight bump in their relationship in early 2010, it looks like the pair, who reside with Henstridge's two sons in Los Angeles, are in it for the long haul.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Naked and Afraid' strands complete strangers without food, water? or clothes
- Celebrity Guessing Game: Who's younger?
- Danielle Bradberry wins Season 4 of 'The Voice'
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'
- Selma Blair to Exit ?Anger Management'
- ?The Voice' Finale Bonanza: Cher, Christina Aguilera and a New Winner!
- Miss USA Erin Brady on Miss Utah's Flub