Celebrity blogger superstar and author Perez Hilton says his defining moment revolved around those closest to him.
"I've done really cool things like launch several Web sites and written multiple books," Hilton tells PopEater. "I've opened Britney Spears' Circus tour. Madonna gave a me a shout out in concert. But of all the things I've done is three years ago when I was at the point in my career when I moved my sister and my mother out from Miami where I'm from to Los Angeles to be with me to work with me. Now it's a family affair. My mom is my assistant and my mom is my super professional mom and I don't know what I would do without them."
I don't have to go put gas in my car or pick up my mail or do my laundry or make my bed. I'm spoiled but in a great way because if my mom wasn't helping me I don't know what I'd do.
Hilton says his family close by has helped him keep off the pounds. "In 2007 before my mom and my sister moved out I was at my heaviest ever. And I think that was a manifestation of how not taking care of myself I was and how I didn't have anyone around to make me make sure I was taking care of me. So now my mom makes sure I'm taking care of myself. She does all of those wonderful mom things that take time that allow me to be in the gym every day because I don't have to go put gas in my car or pick up my mail or do my laundry or make my bed. I'm spoiled but in a great way because if my mom wasn't helping me I don't know what I'd do."
More Defining Moments
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mulan Live-Action Movie: Voice of Mulan Ming-Na Wen Campaigns for Role
- Rumer Willis Goes Practically Naked in a Bedazzled Nude Jumpsuit: See Her Sexy DWTS Getup
- Kim Kardashian Shares Her Contouring Road Map Via Instagram: See the Photo!
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'racist,' 'sexist'
- Man arrested for throwing banana peel at comedian Dave Chappelle
- Wilco cancels Indiana concert because of new Religious Freedom Act