'Bachelor' Brad Womack Makes His Pick and Proposes
By Kelly Fisher Posted Mar 15th 2011 08:05AM
"I've gone through so much to get to where I am today," he told Maynard, 24, in the final episode, presenting her a Neil Lane diamond ring. "I've made so many mistakes and had so many ups and downs. I always believed that when the time was right, I'd find the woman that I've been looking for for my entire life."
"You're so much more to me than a leap of faith. You're the one. You're my once in a lifetime. I'm asking you to give me your forever. Please let me be your best friend, let me protect you and your beautiful daughter and please give me the opportunity to love you for the rest of your life," he continued.
Maynard, mom to 5-year-old daughter Ricki, accepted his proposal, beating out fellow contestant Chantal O'Brien for Womack's heart. The 'Bachelor' let her down as best he could.
"I don't know how else to say except I have strong feelings for someone else," Womack told a teary-eyed O'Brien, to which she replied, "You're an amazing person, and Emily's very lucky. It just sucks because I felt so strongly."
Apparently all is not well in paradise, however, according to the couple on 'After the Rose.' Womack and Maynard have reportedly gone through one breakup since filming. Although Womack is ready to take the marriage leap, Maynard claims she's not ready right now, leaving the latest 'Bachelor' couple's relationship on the rocks -- for now.
Watch a clip from 'After the Rose' below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin: All the Wedding Details!
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!