Will Bachelor Brad and Emily Last? [Video]
By Brittany Weiss Posted Mar 15th 2011 05:22PM
'The Bachelor' Brad Womack finally proposed on last night's finale, and while some viewers were shocked to hear rumors that Womack and Emily Maynard have already split up, no one is certain what is up with the TV couple.
"I don't think they're going to last. I think it's just for the show, for the publicity," one 'Bachelor' fanatic said. Others believe Womack made a "really good choice" with Maynard.
So will they or won't they? PopEater set out to New York's Times Square for some answers. The responses were mixed, and there was definitely some "Team Emily" and "Team Chantal" action going on. Watch the video:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!
- Sony CEO Michael Lynton Defends The Interview Decision: "We Have Not Backed Down"
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Celebs react to Sony pulling 'The Interview' from theaters
- R&B singer Ashanti 'horrified' at thought of stalker retrial
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!