Will Bachelor Brad and Emily Last? [Video]
By Brittany Weiss Posted Mar 15th 2011 05:22PM
'The Bachelor' Brad Womack finally proposed on last night's finale, and while some viewers were shocked to hear rumors that Womack and Emily Maynard have already split up, no one is certain what is up with the TV couple.
"I don't think they're going to last. I think it's just for the show, for the publicity," one 'Bachelor' fanatic said. Others believe Womack made a "really good choice" with Maynard.
So will they or won't they? PopEater set out to New York's Times Square for some answers. The responses were mixed, and there was definitely some "Team Emily" and "Team Chantal" action going on. Watch the video:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident
- Debra Messing Drops 20 Pounds Without Dieting: Before and After Pictures!
- Billy Bob Thornton: Angelina Jolie and I "Check In On Each Other All The Time"
- Tamra Barney Blasts Ex-Husband Simon Amid Nasty Custody Battle: ?Divorce Doesn’t Hurt Kids, Angry Bitter Parents Hurt Kids!'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax