Will Bachelor Brad and Emily Last? [Video]
By Brittany Weiss Posted Mar 15th 2011 05:22PM
'The Bachelor' Brad Womack finally proposed on last night's finale, and while some viewers were shocked to hear rumors that Womack and Emily Maynard have already split up, no one is certain what is up with the TV couple.
"I don't think they're going to last. I think it's just for the show, for the publicity," one 'Bachelor' fanatic said. Others believe Womack made a "really good choice" with Maynard.
So will they or won't they? PopEater set out to New York's Times Square for some answers. The responses were mixed, and there was definitely some "Team Emily" and "Team Chantal" action going on. Watch the video:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Renee Zellweger Hits the Red Carpet With Minimal, Dewy Makeup: See the Radiant Photos!
- Lindsey Vonn Knows Just How Good of a Girlfriend She Is to Tiger Woods: Watch
- Full House Reboot: Will Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Appear on Fuller House?
- Kim Richards opens up to Dr. Phil about her drunken arrest
- 'Teen Mom's' Farrah Abraham watches MTV show for parenting tips
- Mitch Pileggi will return to 'The X-Files'
- Ariana Grande Gets Back to Work After Her Breakup With Big Sean: "I'm Good I Promise"
- Courteney Cox Says Coco Arquette Is Planning Her Wedding to Johnny McDaid, Plays Friends "Heads Up!" Game
- Amy Schumer Lifts Her Dress to Show David Letterman Her "Vagina" on The Late Show—Watch the Funny Video Now!