Will Bachelor Brad and Emily Last? [Video]
By Brittany Weiss Posted Mar 15th 2011 05:22PM
'The Bachelor' Brad Womack finally proposed on last night's finale, and while some viewers were shocked to hear rumors that Womack and Emily Maynard have already split up, no one is certain what is up with the TV couple.
"I don't think they're going to last. I think it's just for the show, for the publicity," one 'Bachelor' fanatic said. Others believe Womack made a "really good choice" with Maynard.
So will they or won't they? PopEater set out to New York's Times Square for some answers. The responses were mixed, and there was definitely some "Team Emily" and "Team Chantal" action going on. Watch the video:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Released -- See the First Glimpse of Episode VII
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving Dinner For First Time For Family -- See How She Did!
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Naomi Campbell Launches Pop-up Store For Ebola
- Celebs Perform At The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Angelina Jolie Attends A Photo Call For ‘Unbroken’
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting