Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Party Friend Kacey Jordan Attempts Suicide
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 15th 2011 02:00PM
Sheen's porn star pal Kacey Jordan, with whom he allegedly partied during the January binge that culminated in a trip to the hospital, began tweeting messages that indicated a very disturbed mental state prior to her admission at Chicago's Northwestern Memorial Hospital today, according to RadarOnline.com.
Jordan, whose real name is Courtney Roskop, wrote, "I just snorted a fat line," followed by admissions "i've over done it... the more i do...i keep passing out... i just pray i wake up each time" and "i keep fainting. i guess i'll have to do more and see what that does."
The XXX star, who had an abortion last month after allegedly becoming pregnant with Sheen's child, wrote, "i took a bunch of pills...drank a hotel size bottle of jack... stumbled to the bathroom to weigh myself.........86 lbs," following which hotel staff allegedly raided her room.
As to her reasons for the disturbing behavior, Jordan described, "those 16 hours i was with charlie sheen... messed me up... i can't get that image out of my head... i think i keep trying to feel his pain."
According to TMZ, when police arrived on the scene, Jordan was surrounded by pill bottles and broken glass and even tried to cut herself with a corkscrew when authorities tried to speak to her about her seemingly suicidal messages.
Despite her brush with death, Jordan seemed to be back to her old, er, tricks, soon enough, tweeting, "i will be better in no time...I'm Soooo bored in this hospital bed! I wanna have someone save me... And kpuff doesn't have underwear?!!"
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- TV Ratings: Bravo's Sunday Thrives Without Zombie Competition
- NBC Slates 'Sound of Music Live!' Encore
- 'Switched at Birth' Creator Developing Family Thriller for ABC Family (Exclusive)
- ?Heathers: The Musical' will open Off Broadway in March
- Ylvis' ?The Fox' and 5 other Christmas light shows ? VIDEO
- Tom Hanks Says P.L. Travers Would Absolutely Hate 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- Smaug the Dragon: Five Secrets of 'The Hobbit' Villain
- Lois Lane & Wonder Woman Should Team Up in 'Batman vs. Superman,' Says Amy Adams