Exclusive Listen: Jennifer Hudson's 'I Remember Me'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Mar 15th 2011 12:05PM
Singer, actress and spokeswoman -- the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson is on a roll. The 29-year-old 'American Idol' alum has been launched into A-list superstardom thanks to an Oscar winning performance in the 2006 movie 'Dreamgirls,' a Grammy Award for her self-titled debut album and a recent weight-loss makeover as the face of Weight Watchers. Now, her new album, 'I Remember Me,' is about to drop.
Hudson's second studio album, 'I Remember Me,' hits March 22, following her lead single, 'Where You At.' The anticipated sophomore release is a more personal album for J-Hud. She has, after all, had some very high highs and low lows during her rise to fame. In just the past three years, Hudson has gotten engaged; lost her mother, brother and nephew in a shocking murder; became a mother; and dropped a dramatic 80 pounds.
With a stacked writer/producer lineup that includes Ne-Yo, Swizz Beatz, R. Kelly and Alicia Keys to name a few, Hudson has expressed her intention for this album to be a more hands on project than her previous release.
Although the album is not up for grabs until next week, you can listen to all the tracks from Hudson's 'I Remember Me' exclusively on AOL Music's Listening Party -- click below!
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Hudson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Hudson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Arnett files for divorce from Amy Poehler
- Mimi Faust sex tape causes shortage of ... shower rods?
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Alexa Ray Joel's First Words About Her Health After Collapsing Onstage
- Kardashian Family News: Kris Jenner Goes to Hospital, Rob Kardashian Not in Rehab
- Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper Cuts Off Private Part, Jumps from Balcony!