Playgirl Offers $10,000 for Nude Anderson Cooper
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 15th 2011 04:36PM
Just days after someone tried to take Jake Gyllenhaal's picture in the bathroom at a movie premiere, skin mag Playgirl has confirmed to me that they've offered $10,000 to anyone who can get them a naked picture of CNN's Anderson Cooper. I know.
Playgirl honcho Daniel Nardicio tells me that Anderson tops their list of 'Top 10 Guys We Want To See Naked,' which will be in their March issue.
"He's got this charisma that a lot of our readers are attracted to, plus now he's all muscled, [so] he's not only smart but also hot," Nardicio says. "Both our male and female readers love Anderson."
So Anderson should call Jake for tips on dealing with unwanted photographers -- Jake reportedly spotted the guy mid-photo and threw him against the wall. And Anderson, if you need to change while at work, make sure there are no window washer guys leering into your office at the Time Warner Center.
So beware Anderson, you can't say you haven't been warned to look out for the "Cooper Scoopers" that Playgirl have set upon you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Asked Gwyneth Paltrow For Jay Z Divorce Advice; Jill Duggar is Pregnant: Top 5 Stories
- Jamie Chung: What's In My Bag?
- Molly Ringwald's Daughter Mathilda Has Run-In With Sixteen Candles Poster While School Shopping: Picture
- You've Got ? A Split! Meg Ryan Throws Herself Into Filming Upcoming Movie ?Ithaca' After John Mellencamp Break Up Report
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split After Three Years of Dating: Reports
- Chris Brown Appreciates Karrueche Tran for "Putting Up With My S--t," Talks Babies (Wait, What?!)
- Remember When Beyoncé and Jay Z Went to Cuba? Well, It Was Completely Legal So You Can Stop Worrying About It Now