Playgirl Offers $10,000 for Nude Anderson Cooper
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 15th 2011 04:36PM
Just days after someone tried to take Jake Gyllenhaal's picture in the bathroom at a movie premiere, skin mag Playgirl has confirmed to me that they've offered $10,000 to anyone who can get them a naked picture of CNN's Anderson Cooper. I know.
Playgirl honcho Daniel Nardicio tells me that Anderson tops their list of 'Top 10 Guys We Want To See Naked,' which will be in their March issue.
"He's got this charisma that a lot of our readers are attracted to, plus now he's all muscled, [so] he's not only smart but also hot," Nardicio says. "Both our male and female readers love Anderson."
So Anderson should call Jake for tips on dealing with unwanted photographers -- Jake reportedly spotted the guy mid-photo and threw him against the wall. And Anderson, if you need to change while at work, make sure there are no window washer guys leering into your office at the Time Warner Center.
So beware Anderson, you can't say you haven't been warned to look out for the "Cooper Scoopers" that Playgirl have set upon you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Peterson's Mom Remembers Her After Death: "She Was a Precious Person"
- U.S. Women's Soccer Team Win Was Most-Watched Soccer Game in U.S. History — Plus, More Records They Broke!
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry: My Husband, Javi Marroquin, and I Talked Divorce During Rough Patch
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model