Abbie Cornish Learned to Love Guns Filming 'Sucker Punch'
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 16th 2011 11:11AM
Abbie Cornish, star of the upcoming 'Sucker Punch' and erstwhile girlfriend of Ryan Phillippe, sat down with GQ magazine for a hot new photo shoot and brief interview for the magazine's April issue.
"I'm a vegetarian -- I'm not the type to want to go shoot a gun," Cornish tells GQ. "Then I actually got to the range and totally fell in love with an M4. It was kind of amazing."
Cornish and Phillippe split up in early 2010 after dating for four years. Rumors abounded about infidelity on Phillippe's part.
Get more at GQ.com or pick up the print edition on newsstands nationwide on March 22.
See a 'Sucker Punch' trailer:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stevie Wonder's euology at Andrae Crouch's funeral upsets some
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- TV Ratings: 'Empire' Holds on Fox
- Comedy Central's Digital Studio Developing Six New Projects (Exclusive)
- Berlin: Mister Smith Launching Sales on Dakota Fanning Drama