Abbie Cornish Learned to Love Guns Filming 'Sucker Punch'
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 16th 2011 11:11AM
Abbie Cornish, star of the upcoming 'Sucker Punch' and erstwhile girlfriend of Ryan Phillippe, sat down with GQ magazine for a hot new photo shoot and brief interview for the magazine's April issue.
"I'm a vegetarian -- I'm not the type to want to go shoot a gun," Cornish tells GQ. "Then I actually got to the range and totally fell in love with an M4. It was kind of amazing."
Cornish and Phillippe split up in early 2010 after dating for four years. Rumors abounded about infidelity on Phillippe's part.
Get more at GQ.com or pick up the print edition on newsstands nationwide on March 22.
See a 'Sucker Punch' trailer:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti hopes ?San Andreas' gets city to prepare
- U2 delivers hits, politics, high-tech stage gimmicks on new tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' scandal: Walgreens, Payless and Choice Hotels pull ads
- Decked Out: Kelli Garner's Marilyn Monroe Moment
- Patricia Highsmith's 'Ripley' Book Series Headed to TV (Exclusive)
- 'Inside Amy Schumer': Bill Nye Explains the Universe Is Really All About White Women In Their Twenties
- 'Game of Thrones' Ratings Drop: Blame Sansa Rape Backlash or Memorial Day?
- Watch Amy Schumer 'Defend' Bill Cosby Against Rape Charges in Bold Sketch
- This 'Redneck Avengers' Bad Lip Reading Is Worthy of a Real TV Series