Bobby Hurley Thinks Sean Penn Could Play Him in a Movie
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 16th 2011 01:30PM
"Growing up, Sean Penn was someone that they said that I looked like, and he's got a little bit of that 'bad boy' thing, too," he tells PopEater.
Hurley also offers his advice for filling out your bracket during this March Madness season -- especially if you're not a big college fan.
"If you don't know about basketball too well, you got to pick your alma matter to advance, maybe find out the mascot that you like, a name that suits you. There are a lot of different angles that you can take," he tells us. Watch Our Chat Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Colin Firth Knocks Out People's Teeth in New 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' Trailer
- Wong Kar Wai's Jet Tone Taps Winnie Lau For International Role
- Audrey Long, Film Noir Star of the 1940s, Dies at 92
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 5 Reasons You Should Give 'Gotham' a Try
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' Heading to Hulu
- 20 Random 'Friends' Facts Every Fan Should Know