Bobby Hurley Thinks Sean Penn Could Play Him in a Movie
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 16th 2011 01:30PM
"Growing up, Sean Penn was someone that they said that I looked like, and he's got a little bit of that 'bad boy' thing, too," he tells PopEater.
Hurley also offers his advice for filling out your bracket during this March Madness season -- especially if you're not a big college fan.
"If you don't know about basketball too well, you got to pick your alma matter to advance, maybe find out the mascot that you like, a name that suits you. There are a lot of different angles that you can take," he tells us. Watch Our Chat Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- 108 Media Takes Worldwide Sales Rights to Bruneian Action Pic 'Yasmine'
- Haunted House in Beijing Attracts Visitors Following Release of 'The House That Never Dies'
- South Korean Filmmakers Laud Venice Fest Presence, Discuss Lack of Competition Spot
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot