Bobby Hurley Thinks Sean Penn Could Play Him in a Movie
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 16th 2011 01:30PM
"Growing up, Sean Penn was someone that they said that I looked like, and he's got a little bit of that 'bad boy' thing, too," he tells PopEater.
Hurley also offers his advice for filling out your bracket during this March Madness season -- especially if you're not a big college fan.
"If you don't know about basketball too well, you got to pick your alma matter to advance, maybe find out the mascot that you like, a name that suits you. There are a lot of different angles that you can take," he tells us. Watch Our Chat Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- CW Reality Chief Kristen Connolly Vadas Exits (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby Finds Protesters and Supporters at Florida Stand-Up Show
- Why Queen Latifah's Reign in Syndication Is Ending
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem