Bobby Hurley Thinks Sean Penn Could Play Him in a Movie
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 16th 2011 01:30PM
"Growing up, Sean Penn was someone that they said that I looked like, and he's got a little bit of that 'bad boy' thing, too," he tells PopEater.
Hurley also offers his advice for filling out your bracket during this March Madness season -- especially if you're not a big college fan.
"If you don't know about basketball too well, you got to pick your alma matter to advance, maybe find out the mascot that you like, a name that suits you. There are a lot of different angles that you can take," he tells us. Watch Our Chat Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Dolly Parton says Miley Cyrus wanted to 'murder Hannah Montana'
- 'Mad Men': Joel Murray on Freddy Rumsen's Return and His Unlikely Bond With Don Draper
- Inside Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Reading: Director Reveals He's Writing Second Draft, With New Ending
- Todd McCarthy on Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight': 'Samuel L. Jackson Would Have a Field Day With This'
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'