Bobby Hurley Thinks Sean Penn Could Play Him in a Movie
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 16th 2011 01:30PM
"Growing up, Sean Penn was someone that they said that I looked like, and he's got a little bit of that 'bad boy' thing, too," he tells PopEater.
Hurley also offers his advice for filling out your bracket during this March Madness season -- especially if you're not a big college fan.
"If you don't know about basketball too well, you got to pick your alma matter to advance, maybe find out the mascot that you like, a name that suits you. There are a lot of different angles that you can take," he tells us. Watch Our Chat Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers in intensive care, critical condition at hospital
- PR Shake-Up: Tripicchio Sisters Leave WKT Partners
- Beth Riesgraf Starring in Indie Horror Film 'Shut In' (Exclusive)
- Greg Berlanti Sells Naked Amnesiac Drama to NBC
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Toy Story' in One Supercut (VIDEO)
- Horror Movie Mistakes So Scary You Missed Them (PHOTOS)
- Netflix Paid HOW MUCH to Stream 'The Blacklist'?!