Bobby Hurley Thinks Sean Penn Could Play Him in a Movie
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 16th 2011 01:30PM
"Growing up, Sean Penn was someone that they said that I looked like, and he's got a little bit of that 'bad boy' thing, too," he tells PopEater.
Hurley also offers his advice for filling out your bracket during this March Madness season -- especially if you're not a big college fan.
"If you don't know about basketball too well, you got to pick your alma matter to advance, maybe find out the mascot that you like, a name that suits you. There are a lot of different angles that you can take," he tells us. Watch Our Chat Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Porn star Danica Dillon shares explicit allegations of encounters with Josh Duggar
- Alan Thicke doesn't want to see a 'Growing Pains' remake
- Miranda Lambert takes on Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood'
- Oscars: South Korea Submits ‘The Throne' for Foreign-Language Category
- Gerard Butler Signs Up for 'The Headhunters Calling'
- Justin Bieber Explains Crying, Sings Country and Performs "What Do You Mean" on 'Tonight Show'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Best of Late Night TV: Justin Bieber Explains Why He Cried at VMAs, Amanda Peet Wants a Divorce Over Jon Snow
- 11 Times Disney Movies Ripped Our Hearts Out
- The 23 Best Teen Horror Movies Ever, Ranked