Video: Man Has 82 Tattoos of Julia Roberts
Some people get tattoos of flowers, others of favorite quotes. But there's one man in Chile who decided to cover himself with tattoos of...Julia Roberts.
Newspaper salesman Miljenko Parserisas Bukovic, 56, has not one, not 10, but 82 tattoos of Roberts' face all over his body, according to Reuters. He has already spent $4,000 on his tats, and plans on getting more -- if there's room.
Bukovic's fascination with the actress began with her leading role in 'Erin Brockovich' and took off from there. "The woman is great, she's beautiful," he said of the object of his tattoos, which cover his back, chest and arms. Watch the clip of Bukovic after the jump!
While the images of Roberts span her various film roles, there's one noticeably missing.
"Once I was talking to him about 'Pretty Woman,'" said his tattoo artist. "And no, he doesn't like me to talk about Julia Roberts [in that film] because she's a prostitute there."
Watch the clip of Bukovic below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Larry Wilmore takes on ?American Sniper' on ?The Nightly Show'
- Sundance: Why 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Didn't Sell to the Highest Bidder
- BBC Films to Receive BAFTA Award for "Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema"
- Busan City Government Under Fire Amid Debate Over Film Festival's Independence
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Best of Late Night TV: Lucy Hale's 'Pretty Little Liars' Censorship, Stephen Hawking's Whitney Houston Crush (VIDEO)
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 17: Deep Freeze
- Netflix Is Yanking These Movies and Shows on February 1, 2015