Video: Man Has 82 Tattoos of Julia Roberts
Some people get tattoos of flowers, others of favorite quotes. But there's one man in Chile who decided to cover himself with tattoos of...Julia Roberts.
Newspaper salesman Miljenko Parserisas Bukovic, 56, has not one, not 10, but 82 tattoos of Roberts' face all over his body, according to Reuters. He has already spent $4,000 on his tats, and plans on getting more -- if there's room.
Bukovic's fascination with the actress began with her leading role in 'Erin Brockovich' and took off from there. "The woman is great, she's beautiful," he said of the object of his tattoos, which cover his back, chest and arms. Watch the clip of Bukovic after the jump!
While the images of Roberts span her various film roles, there's one noticeably missing.
"Once I was talking to him about 'Pretty Woman,'" said his tattoo artist. "And no, he doesn't like me to talk about Julia Roberts [in that film] because she's a prostitute there."
Watch the clip of Bukovic below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Throwback Thursday: In 1999, Stephen Colbert Went Back to High School
- Stephen Colbert Sells 'Colbert Report' Props, Michael Stipe At Yard Sale
- Critic's Notebook: Hollywood, Obama and the Boxing In of Black Achievers
- Cameron Diaz and Bobby Cannavale Talk 'Annie,' Karaoke, and Playing the Lovable Jerk (EXCLUSIVE)
- Paramount Pictures Bans Showings of 'Team America: World Police'
- The 10 Worst Movies of 2014