Donald Trump Emerges as 'Just a Little' Bit Birther
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 17th 2011 06:24PM
He premised his skepticism by defending others who don't believe the president is a native-born citizen. "Anybody that even gives any hint of being a birther ... they label them an idiot," he said. "And let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy ... The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him."
He then challenged the interviewer, Ashleigh Banfield, to mine his past if he were to run and secure the Republican nomination.
According to his biography, Obama attended Noelani Elementary School in Honolulu for kindergarten, then moved to Indonesia where he attended St. Francis Assisi Catholic School for three years.
The 'Celebrity Apprentice' host then laid out what he would do regarding several foreign policy matters of the day:
• On Libya, he'd endorse a "surgical strike" on the country's rogue dictator, Col. Muammar Gadhafi
• On Somali pirates, he'd roll up "an Admiral and a couple of ships" and "wipe them out of the sea so fast."
Following these pledges of international policing, Trump seemingly railed against such actions while also lamenting China's precipitous rise on the international stage.
"While we spend billions of dollars a week on being the policemen for the world, China's spending billions of dollars a day on taking over the world, economically. That's not a good formula for us."
Oh, the interview took place on Trump's private jet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Guardians of the Galaxy Premiere
- Claim: Bill Clinton’s Sex Calls With Monica Lewinsky Intercepted & Used As Blackmail By Israeli Prime Minister
- Bethenny Frankel Happy To Exploit Women's ?Insecurities And Mental Illnesses ? For Pure Economic Gain,' Paulina Pinsky Says In Scathing Editorial
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles