Reese Witherspoon's Wedding to Be 'Intimate' Affair
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 17th 2011 12:26PM
Reese Witherspoon will be saying "I do" for a second time on March 26, and we have all the new details for when she marries talent agent Jim Toth. A friend of the actress tells me Reese will be glowing in a white Monique Lhuillier dress and that both her kids, Ava and Deacon, will be in the wedding party.
"It's not going to be a big Hollywood wedding packed with celebrities and people they hardly know, but rather a much more intimate private wedding with only close friends and family," the source says.
The nuptials are taking place in a field house behind her house in Ojai, Calif.
The couple has been together since January 2010 after Reese's romance with Jake Gyllenhaal fizzled. The very private couple is known for trying to keep their lives and future together out of the spotlight, but Reese did surprisingly admit more children are absolutely in her future. "I just love having kids," she said.
Other details we know about the special day: attendees will see lots and lots of white flowers (she adores them), but don't expect any sightings of Jake or ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
This will be the first marriage for Jim and the second for Reese, who ended her seven-year marriage to Ryan in 2007.
Congratulations, Reese. We can't wait to see pictures of that dress!
Reese Witherspoon and fiance Jim Toth sundauy in West Los Angeles on a romantic stroll March 13, 2011. X17online.com
Reese Witherspoon Snapshots
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Reese Witherspoon
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Reese Witherspoon Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- David Duchovny Teases Details of 'X-Files' Revival
- Will Ferrell's Most Outrageous TV Characters (Video)
- Top 5 'X-Files' Episodes of All Time: A Critic's Take
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline