Bring On the Green Beer: Our Favorite Boozy Ballads
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 17th 2011 03:15PM
Many around the world know St. Patrick's Day as the celebration of one of Ireland's patron saints, but arguably more recognize it as the day when the restrictions individuals commit to for Lent are temporarily cast aside in favor of parades, parties and, invariably, puking.
It's one of the few days a year when your average individual will proudly sport shamrock-studded pants, pinch strangers without fearing the consequences and pound drinks that look like Dr. Seuss poured them.
While we at PopEater don't condone over-imbibing, today is a day when people tend to be more liberal with their libations. So in the spirit of the holiday, we present our favorite songs about the sauce.
Have a happy (and safe) St. Patrick's Day!
Chumbawumba - 'Tubthumping'
Snoop Dogg - 'Gin and Juice'
George Thorogood - 'One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer'
Jamie Foxx Feat. T-Pain - 'Blame It'
Lady Antebellum - 'Need You Now'
Jimmy Buffett - 'Margaritaville'
Barenaked Ladies - 'Alcohol'
Ke$ha - 'Tik Tok'
Garth Brooks - 'Friends in Low Places'
Busta Rhymes Feat. P. Diddy and Pharrell - 'Pass the Courvoisier'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Kanye Vows to Run for President in 2020, Bieber Cries
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down With Miley Cyrus Live on the VMAs!
- Kanye West, Taylor Swift Joke About Infamous VMAs Moment as He Accepts Video Vanguard Award
- Kanye West Says He's Running for President in 2020 in Bonkers VMAs 2015 Speech
- Justin Bieber Cries After "What Do You Mean?" Performance at 2015 VMAs — Watch Him Break Down