Bring On the Green Beer: Our Favorite Boozy Ballads
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 17th 2011 03:15PM
Many around the world know St. Patrick's Day as the celebration of one of Ireland's patron saints, but arguably more recognize it as the day when the restrictions individuals commit to for Lent are temporarily cast aside in favor of parades, parties and, invariably, puking.
It's one of the few days a year when your average individual will proudly sport shamrock-studded pants, pinch strangers without fearing the consequences and pound drinks that look like Dr. Seuss poured them.
While we at PopEater don't condone over-imbibing, today is a day when people tend to be more liberal with their libations. So in the spirit of the holiday, we present our favorite songs about the sauce.
Have a happy (and safe) St. Patrick's Day!
Chumbawumba - 'Tubthumping'
Snoop Dogg - 'Gin and Juice'
George Thorogood - 'One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer'
Jamie Foxx Feat. T-Pain - 'Blame It'
Lady Antebellum - 'Need You Now'
Jimmy Buffett - 'Margaritaville'
Barenaked Ladies - 'Alcohol'
Ke$ha - 'Tik Tok'
Garth Brooks - 'Friends in Low Places'
Busta Rhymes Feat. P. Diddy and Pharrell - 'Pass the Courvoisier'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jimmy Fallon can't keep it together when Stephen Colbert visits ?The Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Denise Richards on How She Keeps Looking Fabulous at 43
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"