Bring On the Green Beer: Our Favorite Boozy Ballads
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 17th 2011 03:15PM
Many around the world know St. Patrick's Day as the celebration of one of Ireland's patron saints, but arguably more recognize it as the day when the restrictions individuals commit to for Lent are temporarily cast aside in favor of parades, parties and, invariably, puking.
It's one of the few days a year when your average individual will proudly sport shamrock-studded pants, pinch strangers without fearing the consequences and pound drinks that look like Dr. Seuss poured them.
While we at PopEater don't condone over-imbibing, today is a day when people tend to be more liberal with their libations. So in the spirit of the holiday, we present our favorite songs about the sauce.
Have a happy (and safe) St. Patrick's Day!
Chumbawumba - 'Tubthumping'
Snoop Dogg - 'Gin and Juice'
George Thorogood - 'One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer'
Jamie Foxx Feat. T-Pain - 'Blame It'
Lady Antebellum - 'Need You Now'
Jimmy Buffett - 'Margaritaville'
Barenaked Ladies - 'Alcohol'
Ke$ha - 'Tik Tok'
Garth Brooks - 'Friends in Low Places'
Busta Rhymes Feat. P. Diddy and Pharrell - 'Pass the Courvoisier'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Lindsay Lohan: I had a miscarriage
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- So Cute! Stars Share Adorable Easter Pics
- 'Game of Thrones': Burning Questions in the Aftermath of the Purple Wedding