Suri Cruise Grabs X-Rated Candy While Out With Katie Holmes
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 17th 2011 02:35PM
Katie Holmes was out with her mini-adult daughter Suri at Serendipity 3 in New York City this week, and the two were photographed with what seemed to be some delicious candy treats for the high-heel wearing tot, that is until you take a closer look at the box. These gummy candies weren't your typical Gummy Bears or Sour Patch Kids, instead they were Penis Gummies. An odd choice for a 5-year-old.
Between Suri's plastic heels and the Penis Gummies, these two were one tiara away from a bachelorette party. And although this photo really leads us to believe Katie purchased these for Suri, E! Online is reporting that it is in fact, false. Holmes didn't actually purchased the adult-themed candy for her little girl, and we are just going to have to agree.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- From Vine to the Billboard charts: Teen singer Shawn Mendes has breakthrough
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- 'Hercules' Star Dwayne Johnson Drops More DC Hints, Talks 'Fast 7' (Video)
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Wiz Khalifa-Led Rap Single, TV Spot (Video)
- Ukraine: Tycoon to Launch English-Language News Network
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages