TV Drinking Games: You Don't Have to Be Irish to Pour a Pint and Turn on the Tube
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 17th 2011 05:03PM
Put the banjo down, get the corned beef and cabbage in the oven and fill up your cup. You don't have to be Irish to enjoy a good pint done right, but it certainly does help.
1. Kenneth never seems to be at a loss when it comes to his tales from the deep South. So next time Kenneth starts telling a "back at home..." story about an incest uncle, talking farm animal or the like, take a swig.
2. Whenever Jenna breaks out into song, chug until the singing subsides.
3. He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but we have to say, he is good at the name game. Every time Tracy Jordan refers to his fellow 'TGS' employees by their full names ("Liz Lemon"), drink up.
4. Sure, she's got a good sense of humor, but after five seasons it has become pretty clear that Liz Lemon is undateable. So every time Liz mentions a failed past relationship or the fact that she'll never find love, raise your glass to our favorite frizzy-haired, four-eyed friend.
5. If you ever see Frank Rossitano without a hat on, shots!
1. If Sue Sylvester mentions Mr. Schue's Brillo pad hair or the small woodland creatures that may live within it, take two sips.
2. Every time Brittany has a line that makes you seriously question the total idiocy of today's youth, take a shot and thank God that you weren't born in the '90s.
3. When mostly silent Mike Chang has a line, finish your beer.
4. Whenever Mr. Schue breaks into a series of pelvic thrusts, stop daydreaming about how you would kill to learn from the master, and drink.
5. If Rachel Berry is wearing argyle or mentions her "two dads," take two sips.
1. Whenever Jim looks directly into the camera and flashes one of those raised eyebrow, pouty-lipped expressions, take a sip and mimic.
2. Every time a co-worker mentions Pam in a sexual way or asks Pam and Jim about their sex life, share in Pam's discomfort by taking a hearty swig.
3. "That's what she said." Finish your beer.
4. If the Party Planning Committee is in session, so is your glass.
5. Whether Kelly is telling the camera how magical her relationship with Ryan is or Ryan is cursing the day he and Kelly first hooked up, take one for the team and partake in a sympathy drink for the happy/miserable couple.
'How I Met Your Mother'
1. Anytime Ted begins a story with "Kids..." settle in and start chugging until his voice-over ends.
2. Robin is proud of her Canadian heritage, and she'll be proud of your tolerance when you take a shot every time she mentions a story involving our Northern neighbor.
3. You would be so lucky to receive such sound advice from New York's resident ladies' man, so anytime Barney mentions his blog, take three sips.
4. Anytime Marshall and Lily start talking about babies, not being able to have a baby or trying to have a baby (yawn!), finish your drink in honor of all the pregnant ladies out there who can't.
5. If Barney references himself as "Daddy" or says "Suit up," chug.
1. When anybody references Jennifer Lopez as 'J.Lo' or 'Jenny from the Block,' give it up to the hip-shaking beauty with three sips.
2. Whenever Steven Tyler engages in a high-pitched singing/screaming fit, take a shot.
3. If a contestant, judge, fellow viewer or Ryan Seacrest himself makes fun of his height, drink a full tall boy.
4. Each time a judge drinks from their Coca-Cola cup, do the same.
5. If Steven Tyler starts flirting with a contestant that is a quarter of his age, drink while shielding your eyes from the horror.
'America's Next Top Model'
1. Every time a contestant cries on a photo shoot, forget the water works and chug your beer until the mascara is no longer running down her face.
2. Each time you gasp as girl looks like she's about to face plant on the catwalk, collect yourself and have two sips.
3. "Tyra Mail!" Take a shot.
4. When Tyra Banks tells a contestant to "smize," do the same while taking a sip.
5. Drink anytime Tyra or a contestant complains about a weave gone wrong.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- Chris Pratt on Rumors He's Next Indiana Jones: "I Don't Want to Be the Guy Who F---s That Up"
- Josh Duggar Investigation Record Destroyed by Arkansas Police
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding