Angelo Sosa: 'It Was Amazing' Doing Two Seasons of 'Top Chef' Back to Back
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 18th 2011 12:00PM
"I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing."
"To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome."
"The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courteney Cox Reveals Johnny McDaid Proposed at Jennifer Aniston's House
- Prince Harry Meets Honored Children, Rocks $2,455 Personalized John Lobb Shoes
- Lindsay Price Introduces Son Emerson Spencer, Says "He's Super Sweet": First Photo
- One Less Problem? Ariana Grande's Choreographer Suspended Over Claims Of ?Inappropriate Conduct’ ? The REAL Reason He Resigned
- Shelly Sterling's Lawyer Who Brokered Billion Dollar Los Angeles Clipper Sale Files For Bankruptcy ? Claims To Be Nearly $7 Million In Debt
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn to star in season 2 of HBO's 'True Detective' series
- Miss America's classmates: Hazing at Hofstra University sororities was 'intense,' 'aggressive'
- Lindsay Price Shares First Pic of Son Emerson, Says Baby Boy Is "Definitely a Boob Man"
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Lady Gaga Flashes Pasties in See-Through Curtain—See the Crazy Look!
- Miranda Lambert Flaunts Bikini Body During Hawaii Tour Stop—See How Fabulous She Looks!