Angelo Sosa: 'It Was Amazing' Doing Two Seasons of 'Top Chef' Back to Back
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 18th 2011 12:00PM
"I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing."
"To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome."
"The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Port Has Fun in the Sun During Her Luxe Bachelorette Party in Mexico: Photos
- Lady Gaga and Fiance Taylor Kinney Share Serious PDA on American Horror Story: Hotel's Red Carpet: Photo
- Orlando Bloom Is Buff and Shirtless as He Hits the Beach in Malibu: Photos
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Meadow Walker Continues Her Dad's Legacy With Paul Walker Ocean Leadership Awards—Get the Details!
- Amber Rose Gets Emotional at SlutWalk While Talking About Exes Wiz Khalifa and Kanye West
- Taylor Swift Finally Reunited With Her Cats and Everyone Including Ellen Pompeo Is Absolutely Thrilled