Angelo Sosa: 'It Was Amazing' Doing Two Seasons of 'Top Chef' Back to Back
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 18th 2011 12:00PM
"I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing."
"To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome."
"The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britt McHenry's Parking Attendant Rant Video Was Edited: Details
- Scott Disick's Drinking Raises Eyebrows Before Kris Jenner's Birthday Party: Watch KUWTK Clip!
- LuAnn de Lesseps Is So Cool, Dishes About RHONY Drama Queens Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer: Watch!
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love
- Jonathan Crombie Dead at 48: Anne of Green Gables Star Suffered a Brain Hemorrhage Says Family