Candace Cameron: Jodie Sweetin Was Carried Out of My Wedding
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 07:31PM
"That's not a proud moment for me. Or for her," Candace confides.
Jodie, who has been clean for years since admitting her addiction to meth, is now a married mother herself, and no one has to worry about helping her get home.
To see my entire interview with Candace, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joy Behar: Nicolle Wallace Is "a Day at the Beach" Compared to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Bethany Mota Reflects on Dancing With the Stars After Tough Elimination: "I've Learned to Take More Risks"
- Independent Spirit Awards 2015 Nominations Announced: See the List of Nominees Including Emma Stone, Jake Gyllenhaal, Birdman, and More
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Kate Mara Takes a Shower With James Marsden for Steamy Photoshoot, Says She's Never Been Jealous of Sister Rooney
- Remember When Lenny Kravitz Wore a Scarf That Was Practically a Huge Blanket Around His Neck?
- Lady Gaga Wears Inflatable, Spiky Star Dress, Brings H&M Holiday Magic With Tony Bennett—Watch Now!