Video: Chris Brown Gets Down on Friday, Friday!
When Chris Brown paid a visit to Hot 99.5's Kane Show, Kane and his gang made a quick discovery. Apparently Brown was the only person who had yet to see this week's viral phenomenon: Rebecca Black's 'Friday' video.
The video, by the 13-year-old singer, has dominated YouTube, jumping in several days from thousands of streams to millions (at press time, the original video on YouTube is pushing 17 million views).
Brown apparently hadn't had any exposure to the song, created by Ark Music Factory, a company out of Los Angeles, that, according to PEOPLE, matches aspiring teen singers with producers and songwriters. Let's say that the folks at Ark are having a good week.
So when Kane played it for Brown, was he caught up in the innocence of it all? "I'm never a hater. I thought it was great." Brown told Kane. "I'll be jammin' to it on Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."
And for those who need to hear Black's version uninterrupted, Happy 'Friday'
MORE ABOUT Chris Brown
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chris Brown Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Lucas doesn't know plot for new 'Star Wars' movie
- Virginia towing company does not want Britt McHenry to lose her job
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Sofia Vergara Responds to Ex Nick Loeb's Frozen Embryo Claims
- Famous Autism Advocate Temple Grandin Teams with American Idol Finalist for Autism Works Now
- Burberry's Star-Studded Hollywood Bash