Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards Checks Into Rehab After Drunken Arrest: Report
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina Brown's Estate: Report
- Dan Fredinburg Dead: Sophia Bush's Ex Dies After Nepal Earthquake Triggers Mt. Everest Avalanche
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards