Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lolita Richi Is the New Teen Human Barbie: Video, Photos, and Details on the Ukrainian Wannabe Doll
- Robin Williams To Be Honored With Emmys Tribute Presented By Billy Crystal and Sara Bareilles
- Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola Split for Good: Breakup Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Nicole Kidman, Keira Knightley, Naomi Campbell & More Celebs Cover Interview Magazine's September Issue—See the Pics!
- The 9 Absolute Things That Anyone With a Vagina Needs
- Nicki Minaj Admits She's ''Drunk'' in Behind-the-Scenes ''Anaconda'' Video (Plus More Butts!): Watch