Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Uzo Aduba Breaks Down, Cries During Emotional SAGs 2015 Best Actress Acceptance Speech
- Jennifer Aniston Shoots Down Mani Cam Request at 2015 SAG Awards: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Complete List of Winners
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Jared Leto Stares Into Lupita Nyong'o's Soul and Pulls Her Closer While Presenting at SAG Awards—Take a Look!
- Best Dressed Men at the 2015 SAG Awards– Eddie Redmayne, Lenny Kravitz & More!
- Best Dressed Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards: Keira Knightley, Reese Witherspoon, Sofía Vergara & More