Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Celebrates Completing 125 Hours of Community Service Ahead of Deadline: "Hard Work Pays Off -- Amen!"
- Brandy: What's In My Bag
- Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" ? Watch
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men