Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Batkid Begins Documentary Trailer Shares Behind-the-Scenes Look at Miles Scott: Watch Now!
- Celeb Hairstylists Share 6 Clever Tricks to Tame Frizzy Hair
- Nina Dobrev, Orlando Bloom Get Flirty on the Dance Floor at Star-Studded Comic-Con Party
- Radar Told You First! ?Dance Moms' Star Abby Lee Miller Admits Engagement To Michael Padula Is A Sham: ?It Was A Comfort Thing . . . I Don't Even Have A Ring'
- Piper Can Party! ?Orange Is The New Black' Actress Taylor Schilling Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Costars At New York City Hotspot Catch Roof
- ?Ridiculous' ?RHOC' Fakers! Tamra & Eddie Judge Never Seriously Discussed Having Kids ? Despite ?RHOC' Storyline
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li