Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Blooper Reel: Watch Hilarious Season 4 Moments
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Demi Lovato Debuts Short Bob Haircut, Keeps Purple Tips: Pictures
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill Make Surprise Appearance at Comic-Con to Screen First Look at Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
- First Pic of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman Revealed at Comic-Con: See the Hot Shot!
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Return to Los Angeles After Surprise Wedding