Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Continues 21st Birthday Celebration With Tons of Bikini-Clad Girls in Miami -- See the Funny Pic
- Kendall Jenner Gets Bum-Rushed By Fan Who Seemingly Tries to Kiss Her While Out in Paris -- See Her Priceless Reaction
- Terrell Owens Wants Jennifer Lopez to Call Him and Be His Girlfriend: "I've Been Trying to Find Her"
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'