Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Defends 'Bachelor' Brad Womack
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2011 04:30PM
"Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a relationship. And he has to make a choice to marry or not marry, and he's not in love with her. Would you get mad at your kid for not proposing?" David asked me.
Since the show ended, David has written the book 'The Man Code' and is still looking for love in all the wrong places.
To see my entire interview with David, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00PM and 7:00PM on HDNET.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Breaks Out Serious Dance Moves, Hot Body for Tracy Anderson Class: Watch
- Halle Berry Explains Her Nonstop Hair Switch-Ups at the Launch of Her Scandale Lingerie Collection for Target
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Knute Steals Golf Balls: Cute Picture
- Lisa Rinna's Husband Harry Hamlin Refuses To Appear On ?RHOBH' Because It Would Be ?Bad For His Career'
- Jodi Arias Retrial: Detective Says Murderer First Shot, Then Slashed, Her Lover Travis Alexander
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zach Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Melissa Rivers Shares Sweet Throwback Photo of Mom Joan Rivers With Son Cooper
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Might Have the Most Adorable Family Ever—See Their Cutest Pics!
- Brie Bella Quits the WWE, Rosa Mendes' Big Secret and More Shocking Total Divas' Season 3 Moments—See All the Pics!