First Look: New 'Charlie's Angels' Heat Up Miami
By Kelly Fisher Posted Mar 18th 2011 08:05AM
Rachael Taylor, Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh have stepped into the crime-fighting roles made iconic in the original series, which aired from 1976-1981.
The new show, which is set in present day, will feature the girls as reformed criminals who are brought together by Charlie to redeem themselves, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Former big-screen 'Angel' Drew Barrymore serves as executive producer for the show, which is one of the most buzzed about pilots for the upcoming 2011-12 season.
And as for Charlie? Robert Wagner will play the voice made famous by the late John Forsythe, as the show plans on keeping Charlie out of sight like the original.
'Battle Los Angeles' star Ramon Rodriguez is set to fill the role of Bosley, and dished to E! Online about his new gig.
"I've been doing Bosley boot camp for the last two weeks," he told E! "It's fight training, gun training, hanging with the Angels, getting to know my girls, getting to know Charlie. It's been a really, really fun time in Miami."
"I get to put my imprint on a character that's been around for a long time, and I'm excited to kind of push the envelope with that. See what I can get away with," he added.
Are you excited for the remake of 'Charlie's Angels'?
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Minka Kelly
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Minka Kelly Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtesy of Ashley Benson, Try These Two Ridiculously Easy (and Gorgeous) Summer Hairstyles
- Entourage's 10 Best Celebrity Cameos, From Kanye West to Martin Scorsese
- J.K. Rowling Uncovers Shocking Ancestral Connections to Her Single Mother Struggles on Who Do You Think You Are?: Watch the Sneak Peek!
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection