Elle Fanning Makes Geek Look Chic
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 21st 2011 12:45PM
Somehow Elle Fanning has made Coke-bottle glasses look pretty adorable, making it even harder to believe this stylish It girl is not even a teenager yet.
The 12-year-old actress was spotted leaving a ballet class with some super red-rimmed glasses during the weekend in Beverly Hills. Her pink lady-esque jacket and fiery frames make the 'Super 8' stars' ordinary walk look like a walk down the red carpet with the paparazzi snapping photos of the young fashionista the whole way.
The 'Somewhere' star will hit the real red carpet again in a few months, when 'Super 8' opens in theaters in June. The zombie thriller puts the angelic-faced Fanning right in the middle of some sci-fi action. Check out the trailer below.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
- Cannes: Worldview Options Andrew Dominik's Marilyn Monroe Pic 'Blond'
- Cannes: Beta Set to Sell Out on Award Winners 'Child's Pose,' 'Oh Boy'
- Cannes: Magnolia Picks Up Tony Jaa's 'The Protector 2' for U.S.
- This Week On Stage: Sigourney and Co. extend, Billy Crystal Back to Broadway
- ?Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch)
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title