Elle Fanning Makes Geek Look Chic
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 21st 2011 12:45PM
Somehow Elle Fanning has made Coke-bottle glasses look pretty adorable, making it even harder to believe this stylish It girl is not even a teenager yet.
The 12-year-old actress was spotted leaving a ballet class with some super red-rimmed glasses during the weekend in Beverly Hills. Her pink lady-esque jacket and fiery frames make the 'Super 8' stars' ordinary walk look like a walk down the red carpet with the paparazzi snapping photos of the young fashionista the whole way.
The 'Somewhere' star will hit the real red carpet again in a few months, when 'Super 8' opens in theaters in June. The zombie thriller puts the angelic-faced Fanning right in the middle of some sci-fi action. Check out the trailer below.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- 'Constantine' Director: "I Felt Like a Wrong Needed to Be Righted"
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming