Elle Fanning Makes Geek Look Chic
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 21st 2011 12:45PM
Somehow Elle Fanning has made Coke-bottle glasses look pretty adorable, making it even harder to believe this stylish It girl is not even a teenager yet.
The 12-year-old actress was spotted leaving a ballet class with some super red-rimmed glasses during the weekend in Beverly Hills. Her pink lady-esque jacket and fiery frames make the 'Super 8' stars' ordinary walk look like a walk down the red carpet with the paparazzi snapping photos of the young fashionista the whole way.
The 'Somewhere' star will hit the real red carpet again in a few months, when 'Super 8' opens in theaters in June. The zombie thriller puts the angelic-faced Fanning right in the middle of some sci-fi action. Check out the trailer below.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Hollywood Applauds the Teaser Trailer
- Hollywood's 5 Rules for Saying "Thank You"
- Canada, Belgium Unveil Digital Media Co-Production Fund
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st
- The 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Is Finally Here
- 'Foxcatcher' Cast Comes Clean About Process, Character and Dealing With Darkness