Lady Gaga Reveals She is Losing Her Hair
By Christo Varghese Posted Mar 21st 2011 03:30AM
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, talked about her hair loss and beauty secrets to PEOPLE magazine (via Daily Mail).
Gaga, a natural brunette, said that she misses her dark hair when she goes to "get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out."
She also said that she sleeps with her makeup on seven days a week. "That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes."
The singer revealed that she always uses sunblock on her face, saying that she does not like to tan her face as it is bad for wrinkles.
The 'Born this Way' singer said that Princess Diana was one of her beauty influences along with her mother Cynthia Germanotta.
Gaga advised fans that the best beauty tip she could give would be to "Just go with your gut." She added, "Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring."
When asked what was the one treatment she would likely get from a spa, Gaga immediately revealed it would be a foot massage. She says she would need it to relieve her aching feet from constantly wearing her outrageous sky-high heels.
Last month Gaga revealed that she stays slim by following what she called 'The Drunk Diet.'
"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nev Schulman Is Single, But Does He Use Tinder?
- Meryl Streep's Look-Alike Daughters Model for New Fashion Campaign: See Photos of Mamie, Grace, and Louisa Gummer in Spring-Ready Outfits
- Lily James Is a Real-Life Cinderella at Film's Premiere: See Her Princess Shoes and Clock Purse!
- Brownstone singer Charmayne Maxwell dies in freak accident
- Faith Hill reportedly underwent neck surgery in January
- ?Sharknado 3?: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play President, Vice President
- Kevin Bacon on Why The Following Season 3 Is a Brand New Chapter
- Jessie James Decker Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2 With Husband Eric Decker: See the Adorable Announcement!
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in London While Prince William Visits China