NeNe Leakes Spending Time With Enemy Star Jones' Ex-Husband
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 21st 2011 05:30PM
"Star thinks it's pathetic that these two has-beens have teamed up together," a friend of Star's tells me. "NeNe knows how much pain and hurt that man caused Star. For NeNe to suddenly befriend him tells you exactly what sort of woman she really is."
Star learned from the mistake of inviting the public into the most intimate area of her private life when she filed for divorce in 2008, vowing not to discuss what really caused the end of her marriage from the banker seven years her junior. At the time, Star issued a statement, reading, "I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."
Now the thought of a reality star with as big a mouth as NeNe knowing Star's private business is killing her.
"Al will do anything to get back into the press, including hanging out with reality stars," a friend of Star's tells me. "But to be getting close and personal with a woman who has publicly stated she wouldn't spit on your ex-wife if she was on fire is just desperate."
As far as Star is concerned, these two are the perfect match for each other.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Banks: Jennifer Garner Got Alias Role When We Both Worked in NYC Restaurant Scene
- Katy Perry, Kevin Hart Love Jiff the Pom: Meet Instagram's Cutest Dog!
- Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Children, Mother, Camila Alves: Pictures
- Baby Blue Beauty: Kate Middleton Returns To London's Limelight, Looking Stunning In Jenny Packham
- Not Pregnant! Tori Spelling's Baby Lie Exposed On First Episode Of ‘True Tori' ? Despite 16-Day Sex-Fest With Dean McDermott
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Celebrity Playboy cover girls
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot