Photo: Rimmel Edits the Face Off Zooey Deschanel
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 21st 2011 01:00PM
In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life.
In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and striking coloring are the only things convincing us that this isn't actually another person entirely.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Zooey Deschanel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zooey Deschanel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax
- 'Midnight Rider' Accident: IATSE Sets Safety Rights Seminar for May 4 in Burbank
- 'Survivor: Cagayan': First Look at Next Reward Challenge (Exclusive Photos)
- J.K. Rowling, HBO, BBC Team for 'Casual Vacancy' Miniseries
- A Peeps movie might be in the works, and we've got a few ideas
- Listen to Fantasia and Dule Hill on three tracks of Broadway's ?After Midnight' ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Hear all the F-words uttered in ?Wolf of Wall Street' ? VIDEO
- Robert Downey Jr. Tweets First Photo From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set
- Hot Docs 2014: 'The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz' Review
- David Foster Wallace's Family Doesn't Support the Jason Segel-Starring Biopic 'End of the Tour'