Photo: Rimmel Edits the Face Off Zooey Deschanel
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 21st 2011 01:00PM
In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life.
In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and striking coloring are the only things convincing us that this isn't actually another person entirely.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Zooey Deschanel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zooey Deschanel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Video Released of Moments Before Sarah Jones' Death on 'Midnight Rider' Set
- Ted Beniades, an Undercover Cop in 'Scarface,' Dies at 91
- 'Room 237's' Rodney Ascher Reveals His Favorite Horror Documentaries
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now