Photo: Rimmel Edits the Face Off Zooey Deschanel
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 21st 2011 01:00PM
In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life.
In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and striking coloring are the only things convincing us that this isn't actually another person entirely.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Zooey Deschanel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zooey Deschanel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Patton on 'becoming an adult' after Robin Thicke split
- Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
- Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson prank called me for three years
- Kevin James Parodies 'Furious 7' in 'Mall Cop 2' Teaser
- Telluride Names 'The Flamethrowers' Author Rachel Kushner as Guest Director
- 'Daily Show' Star Aasif Mandvi on Trevor Noah's "Irresponsible" Tweets: "I Trust Jon Stewart"
- Which 'Mean Girls' Character Are You?
- 10 Famous Movie Hotels You Can Actually Visit (VIDEO)
- Watch an 84-Year-Old 'Price Is Right' Contestant Win a Car With a Hole-in-One