Photo: Rimmel Edits the Face Off Zooey Deschanel
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 21st 2011 01:00PM
In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life.
In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and striking coloring are the only things convincing us that this isn't actually another person entirely.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Zooey Deschanel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zooey Deschanel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- South Asian International Film Festival: 'Siddharth' Wins Grand Jury Prize
- 'SNL' Recap: 'Anchorman 2' Cast Battles One Direction
- 'SNL' Mocks 'Sound of Music Live!' With Special Guests
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction
- 'X-Men' Kind of Confuses Ian McKellen