Photo: Rimmel Edits the Face Off Zooey Deschanel
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 21st 2011 01:00PM
In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life.
In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and striking coloring are the only things convincing us that this isn't actually another person entirely.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Zooey Deschanel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zooey Deschanel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- Johnny Depp's Hand Injury Prolongs Delays on 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- China Box Office: Colin Firth's Charm Helps 'Kingsman' to Regal Performance
- South Korea Box Office: Local Comedy 'Twenty' Tops 'Whiplash'
- 'Spectre' Producers on Blofeld, Idris Elba as 007, and Who's Singing the Theme Song
- The 'Furious 7' Cast Remembers Paul Walker (VIDEO)
- Disney Is Working on a Live-Action 'Mulan' Remake, Too: Report