Photo: Rimmel Edits the Face Off Zooey Deschanel
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 21st 2011 01:00PM
In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life.
In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and striking coloring are the only things convincing us that this isn't actually another person entirely.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video round-up of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Zooey Deschanel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zooey Deschanel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at Entire Cast in Costume (Photo)
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Harrison Ford, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega Land on Vanity Fair Cover
- Stephen Colbert and Richard Gere Talk Concepts of Reality at Montclair Film Fest: "You Are Blowing My Mind"
- Watch SNL's Hilariously Spot-on Black Widow Movie Trailer
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Smashes Way to Second Biggest Box Office Opening Ever
- 7 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Marvel's 'Avengers'