Would You Let This 'Situation' Happen?
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 22nd 2011 06:00PM
Someone had a momentary lapse in judgment and let Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino hold their adorable little baby. Just the sound of it is enough to make you cringe, but the visual makes it that much worse.
There is no finesse, paternal instinct or playful banter back-and-forth between the suave 'Jersey Shore' star and one of the youngest ladies even he has tried to pick up. Either this tiny tot is trying to jump out of his arms, or no one has ever taught him to carry a baby -- like a football, right?
The self-proclaimed stud is vacationing in Oahu, Hawaii (along with cast member Snooki), and when he chatted up some ladies in bikinis, he got a little more than he bargained for. This looks like one little lady 'The Situation' couldn't sweet talk -- she looks even more uncomfortable than he does.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video roundup of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams