Would You Let This 'Situation' Happen?
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 22nd 2011 06:00PM
Someone had a momentary lapse in judgment and let Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino hold their adorable little baby. Just the sound of it is enough to make you cringe, but the visual makes it that much worse.
There is no finesse, paternal instinct or playful banter back-and-forth between the suave 'Jersey Shore' star and one of the youngest ladies even he has tried to pick up. Either this tiny tot is trying to jump out of his arms, or no one has ever taught him to carry a baby -- like a football, right?
The self-proclaimed stud is vacationing in Oahu, Hawaii (along with cast member Snooki), and when he chatted up some ladies in bikinis, he got a little more than he bargained for. This looks like one little lady 'The Situation' couldn't sweet talk -- she looks even more uncomfortable than he does.
Watch POP-arazzi, our weekly video roundup of the latest craziness in pop culture:
MORE ABOUT Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Isla Fisher Pregnant, Expecting Third Child With Sacha Baron Cohen: See Her Baby Bump
- Ariana Grande Talks the Mariah Carey Comparisons: "It's Honestly a Great Honor"
- Ben Affleck Calls Jon Stewart a Copycat, Freaks Over Gone Girl Spoilers in Hilarious Interview: Watch
- Headed Back To The States, Kim Kardashian Dotes On Daughter North, The Morning After Swanky Parisian Fashion Party
- Secrets Safe! Judge Seals Documents In Vicki Gunvalson & Brooks Ayers Vodka Lawsuit
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- ?Exodus' star Christian Bale on playing Moses: ?You can't out-Heston Charlton Heston'
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Trailer, Cast Shakeup, Premiere Date and More Revealed!
- Jeopardy!'s "What Women Want" Category Under Fire for Being Sexist, Promoting Gender Stereotypes
- Owen Still Loves Cristina! Grey's Anatomy Scoop Comes From the Most Unlikely Source: Top Chef Duels