Tyler Shields Talks Taking His Mayhem to Television
By Ben Trivett Posted Mar 22nd 2011 12:00PM
Well, it's about time. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields is about to give you an in-depth look into the madness that takes place during his photo shoots with his own TV show on the Syfy network. As the premise of this mayhem, Tyler gets to do some of his largest and craziest shoots ever. Whether it's a well-armed Lindsay Lohan or his partner in crime, Zachary Quinto, taking a carton of milk to the face, you're probably going to get more than you can imagine.
"Syfy is about imagination, and I couldn't be happier to be working with a place that tells me the bigger, the crazier and the more insane the better," Shields says of his show. His producers also gave him one rule to follow: stay alive for the first season.
Zachary Quinto Portraits
Zachary Quinto photographed by Tyler Shields.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Send Us Your Best Celebrity Halloween Costume -- Here's How to Submit
- Bryan Singer Expecting First Child With Best Friend Michelle Clunie
- Teresa, Joe Giudice Post-Jail Sentencing: "There's an Icy Distance"
- ?Judges Have No Jurisdiction In Where Someone Is Assigned,' Prison Official Says Of False Reports That Judge Sent Teresa Giudice To ?OINTB' Prison
- Headed For A Mistrial? Another Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed ? Over Nancy Grace!
- Jessica Lange Flawlessly Covers Lana Del Rey on American Horror Story: Freak Show
- Kyle Chandler's Back! Bloodline Stars All Your Favorites—See the Netflix Teaser!
- Brad Pitt Gets Awkward When Zach Galifianakis Asks Him About Famous Jennifer Aniston Friends Scene