Tyler Shields Talks Taking His Mayhem to Television
By Ben Trivett Posted Mar 22nd 2011 12:00PM
Well, it's about time. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields is about to give you an in-depth look into the madness that takes place during his photo shoots with his own TV show on the Syfy network. As the premise of this mayhem, Tyler gets to do some of his largest and craziest shoots ever. Whether it's a well-armed Lindsay Lohan or his partner in crime, Zachary Quinto, taking a carton of milk to the face, you're probably going to get more than you can imagine.
"Syfy is about imagination, and I couldn't be happier to be working with a place that tells me the bigger, the crazier and the more insane the better," Shields says of his show. His producers also gave him one rule to follow: stay alive for the first season.
Zachary Quinto Portraits
Zachary Quinto photographed by Tyler Shields.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rachel McAdams Tears Up While Serving as Bridesmaid at Sister Kayleen's Wedding: Photos
- Art Garfunkel Slams "Idiot" Paul Simon for Quitting Simon & Garfunkel
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says Claims Are Ridiculous
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege Blues Singer Was Poisoned Before His Death
- Rachel McAdams Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid at Sister Kayleen's Wedding—See the Photo!
- Body-Shamed Dancing Man Finally Gets His Hollywood Party With Help From Monica Lewinsky—Get the Details!