Tyler Shields Talks Taking His Mayhem to Television
By Ben Trivett Posted Mar 22nd 2011 12:00PM
Well, it's about time. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields is about to give you an in-depth look into the madness that takes place during his photo shoots with his own TV show on the Syfy network. As the premise of this mayhem, Tyler gets to do some of his largest and craziest shoots ever. Whether it's a well-armed Lindsay Lohan or his partner in crime, Zachary Quinto, taking a carton of milk to the face, you're probably going to get more than you can imagine.
"Syfy is about imagination, and I couldn't be happier to be working with a place that tells me the bigger, the crazier and the more insane the better," Shields says of his show. His producers also gave him one rule to follow: stay alive for the first season.
Zachary Quinto Portraits
Zachary Quinto photographed by Tyler Shields.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed by Bruce Jenner for Dating Her Friend: "She's Livid"
- Ricki Lake Files For Divorce From Husband Christian Evans, Offers to Pay Spousal Support
- Bruce Jenner Smokes, Gets Red Manicure on 65th Birthday; Kate Gosselin Avoided Ex-Husband Jon Gosselin at Yard Sale: Top 5 Stories
- ?He Said He'd Pay Her': How ?Manipulative' Hank Baskett Tried To Cover Up The Transsexual Scandal ? Model's Best Friend Tells All In Video Confession
- Booby Chaps! 10 Photos Of Male Celebrities Sporting An Impressive Set Of Man Boobs
- My Everything! Ariana Grande Is ?Spending The Holidays' With ?Soul Partner' Boyfriend Big Sean
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works