Stars Remember Elizabeth Taylor on Twitter
Many celebs have reacted to the legend's death on Twitter. Actress Nia Vardalos wrote: "RIP Elizabeth Taylor: thank you for your talent, AIDS fundraising, and fabulousness. There is nothing like a Dame."
See how other stars paid tribute, including Ricky Martin, Kylie Minogue, Arsenio Hall and more.
Elizabeth Taylor RIP
RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor.....Like a pure white diamond you'll shine on and on and on.
RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor, surely the last of a breed...
such a sad when a legend like Elizabeth Taylor pass away.fitting that it's gloomy&rainy in ny.A place of sadness
Elizabeth Taylor did so much to help fight HIV/Aids, wonderful and beautiful actress...hollywood has lost a great star...
RIP --> Elizabeth Taylor Tribute http://t.co/JuwSa8c (Sammy Davis Jr vocals)
RIP Elizabeth Taylor, read complete statement here: http://www.facebook.com/marcmalkin.eonline?sk=notes#!/note.php?note_id=195995597106662
I was honored to meet Elizabeth Taylor a couple times & each time she wore sequins - SUCH a real deal, official movie star.
Read more at AOL News >>
Remember Elizabeth Taylor with PopEater:
MORE ABOUT Elizabeth Taylor
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Elizabeth Taylor Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Decked Out: Flo Morrissey's Bohemian Rhapsody
- Comic-Con: Batman, Wonder Woman and Other DC Superheroes Suit Up for Marvel-Free Spotlight
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Magic Mike XXL,' 'Terminator: Genisys' and More
- 'Jenny's Wedding' Trailer: Katherine Heigl & Alexis Bledel Are Getting Married
- America Ferrera Thanks Donald Trump in Scathing Open Letter
- Producer Says 'Deadpool' Will Be Rated 'Hard R': 'It's Graphic'