Stars Remember Elizabeth Taylor on Twitter
Many celebs have reacted to the legend's death on Twitter. Actress Nia Vardalos wrote: "RIP Elizabeth Taylor: thank you for your talent, AIDS fundraising, and fabulousness. There is nothing like a Dame."
See how other stars paid tribute, including Ricky Martin, Kylie Minogue, Arsenio Hall and more.
Elizabeth Taylor RIP
RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor.....Like a pure white diamond you'll shine on and on and on.
RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor, surely the last of a breed...
such a sad when a legend like Elizabeth Taylor pass away.fitting that it's gloomy&rainy in ny.A place of sadness
Elizabeth Taylor did so much to help fight HIV/Aids, wonderful and beautiful actress...hollywood has lost a great star...
RIP --> Elizabeth Taylor Tribute http://t.co/JuwSa8c (Sammy Davis Jr vocals)
RIP Elizabeth Taylor, read complete statement here: http://www.facebook.com/marcmalkin.eonline?sk=notes#!/note.php?note_id=195995597106662
I was honored to meet Elizabeth Taylor a couple times & each time she wore sequins - SUCH a real deal, official movie star.
Read more at AOL News >>
Remember Elizabeth Taylor with PopEater:
MORE ABOUT Elizabeth Taylor
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Elizabeth Taylor Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Seth Rogen Invites Fans to Smoke Weed With Him at 'Interview' Screening
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Meet the Most Important People in Christian Grey's World
- Fox to Pull 'Red Band Society' With Future in Question
- 'Game of Thrones' Unveils Mysterious Season 5 Teaser and Site
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the New Workplace Comedy
- Candace Cameron Bure Loves These Five Family-Friendly Holiday Films