Jim Toth Is a Bargain for Reese Witherspoon!
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 24th 2011 01:35PM
Reese Witherspoon will say "I Do" this weekend, and preparations at her beautiful home in Ojai, Calif., are kicking into high gear. "Reese couldn't be more excited," a friend of the 'Legally Blonde' actress tells me. "Not only is she getting a husband, but her wonderful children are getting another father."
New photographs show that a huge white tent has already been erected on the grounds of her estate for when she ties the knot with handsome CAA agent Jim Toth.
"Jim is a great guy who knows he is getting an entire family," a friend of Jim's tells me. "He loves her children like they are his own and cannot wait to finally call Reese his wife."
Insiders tell me the ceremony will be very intimate in front of less than 100 friends and family. And don't expect to see photographs from the happy day sold to a weekly magazine like Eva Longoria or Khloe Kardashian did -- that's just not Reese's style.
"Everyone that has been hired to help plan and prepare the event has been asked to sign a confidentiality agreement," an insider tells me. "Reese and Jim understand that fans will be interested, but are determined to keep their private life as private as possible. She's an actress, not a reality star. If you want to see someone get married on TV, watch Bravo."
Refreshing to hear about a couple getting married for all the right reasons, isn't it?!?
Reese Witherspoon and fiance Jim Toth sundauy in West Los Angeles on a romantic stroll March 13, 2011. X17online.com
Reese Witherspoon Snapshots
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Reese Witherspoon
MORE ABOUT Reese Witherspoon
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Reese Witherspoon Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Theater Repeatedly Shows Wrong Movie to Fans
- Andy Serkis-directed 'Jungle Book: Origins' Set for October 2016 Release
- John Green's 'Paper Towns' Film Adaptation Gets Release Date
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do