Taylor Momsen Wishes Tabloids Would Focus on Her Music, Not Her Style
By Jonathan Dekel Posted Mar 24th 2011 02:16PM
As her co-songwriter/guitarist Ben Phillips put it, "This chick is crazy!"
Speaking in promotion of her band, the Pretty Reckless, front-woman Momsen pulls no punches in regards to her bad girl reputation, which has been growing since the actress took a hiatus from her day job as Jenny Humphrey on 'Gossip Girl' to focus on her music.
"I think music needs danger," Momsen tells PopEater. "It needs that risk."
And Momsen has been no slouch in the risk department. The 17-year-old's antics -- which include flashing audiences, wearing suggestive shirts onstage and speaking openly about her masturbation habits -- have sent the media and concerned parents into a frenzy. Though to hear her say it, Momsen's just being Momsen.
MORE ABOUT Taylor Momsen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Momsen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Britney Spears Splits from BF, Tweets About ?Single Life'
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Fab Dresses from Gabriella Rocha!
- Stars in Bikinis! Kim K, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez and Other Hotties
- Britney Spears Talks "Sh--ty Day" After David Lucado Split, Still Manages to Smile
- Miley Cyrus's Homeless MTV VMAs Date Jesse Helt Turns Himself in to Police, Cyrus Helps Pay for Legal Help
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases Statement About Fashion Police Host's Condition, Says She's "Resting Comfortably"