Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Shares Three-Way Kiss With Friends, Wears Leg-Baring Orange Dress: Picture
- True Detective: HBO Go Crashes During Talked-About Finale, Fans Freak Out
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Reality Show Premiere: 5 Best Moments
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- 'Private Lives of Nashville Wives' star Cassie Chapman pro open adoption
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: Hollywood awards season 'superficial'
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, The Good Wife and More!
- Dave Franco Reveals Plans for New Raunchy "You're So Hot" Video With Christopher Mintz-Plasse
- Beyoncé, Jennifer Garner & More Stars: Let's "Ban Bossy," Empower Young Women—Watch Now!