Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Rowland Accidentally Reveals She's Having a Baby Boy, Dishes On Her Pregnancy Cravings
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Willow's Bed Picture Controversy, Laughs Off Will Smith Marriage Rumors As "Entertaining"
- Ashley Williams Expecting First Child With Husband Neal Dodson: See Her Baby Bump
- Drew Barrymore’s Childhood Insult That Family Says Drove Half-Sister To Downward Spiral: ‘How Could I Possibly Be Related To Someone Who Is So Fat?’
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Justin Bieber-Orlando Bloom Feud Is the Best Thing on the Internet Right Now
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Have Talked About Marriage: "They See a Long Future Together"
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out Of Water Trailer: Watch as the Crew Enters Our World to Battle Antonio Banderas