Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Cute Picture of North West and Penelope Disick Goofing Around
- Donald Trump Tweets Praise for Taran Killam, Disses Hillary Clinton Over SNL Sketches
- Kaley Cuoco Wears Jedi Outfit, Fights Darth Vader at Charity Competition Post-Split: Photos
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Chloë Sevigny Has a Wardrobe Malfunction in a Semi-Sheer Black Mini Dress—See the NSFW Photo
- Blake Shelton Talks About Life After Miranda Lambert Split and Weight Loss: "I'm in a Good Place"
- Lady Gaga Wears Sexy Red Dress at American Horror Story: Hotel Premiere, Shows PDA With Taylor Kinney: See Pics