Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brady's High School Coach Reveals He Was Once Locked in a Locker in High School, Confirms He's Always Been That Hot
- Miss California USA Contestant Chanelle Riggan Suffers Bikini Malfunction During Pageant, Recovers Like a Pro
- Tiger Woods Gets His Tooth Fixed, Says "Even Breathing Hurt" After Camera Man Knocked It Out
- Drew Barrymore: I didn't really have parents
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello planning for kids?
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Gabrielle Union Recasts Bring It On, Reveals Surprise Dream Role and Talks Importance of Strengthening Her Own Brand
- Ariana Grande vs. Russell Wilson: Who Rocked a Seattle Seahawks Jersey Better? Find Out Whose Look the Quarterback's Teammates Prefer!
- Hugh Jackman's "Slightly Frozen" Puppy Is So Adorable After Surviving Snowmageddon—See the Cute Pics!