Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Pregnant: See Her Baby Bump on Display in Cutout Dress at ELLE Women in Music: Picture
- Katy Perry Stages Car Crash, Is Unrecognizable As Clown, Old Lady In "Birthday" Teaser
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Learn to DJ in Adelaide, Australia: See Her Pretty Pink Outfit!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Justin Bieber apologizes to China
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Faces Her Most Difficult Decision Ever—Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber "Extremely Sorry" for Visiting Shrine Honoring Japanese War Criminals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!