Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 27 Million on Instagram, Rewards Followers With a Sexy, Semi-NSFW Booty-Baring Thong Snap
- Kanye West Cries Over Friend's Death in Interview, Says He "Tries As Many Times a Day as I Can" to Give North a Sibling
- Shane West Ditches His Wacky Wig for Salem's Second Season: Check Out His New Look in This Exclusive Pic
- Robert De Niro pays $6.4 million IRS tax lien
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes Over ''Emotional'' Saved by the Bell Reunion: ''It Was So Much Fun''
- Rob Gronkowski Is Single; New England Patriot Responds to Dating Rumors: ''Some Chicks Are Crazy''
- Of Course Kim Kardashian Had a Thong Pic Ready to Post When She Hit 27 Million Instagram Followers