Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Williams Is Dating Jonathan Safran Foer, Author of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
- Jaime King Reveals Her Slim Post-Baby Body (and Flashes Her Bra!) in Nude Dress While Out With Taylor Swift: Photos!
- Angelina Jolie: Maddox and I Will Be "Side by Side Learning" About His Native Cambodia
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- The View Weighs in on Cara Delevingne's Cringe-Worthy Interview: ''Suck It Up!''—Watch Now
- Viola Davis Poses With Daughter Genesis Tennon for AARP the Magazine and Reflects on Her Life Before Turning 50
- Donald Trump Angrily Responds to Claim He Called a Breastfeeding Lawyer "Disgusting," Calls Her ''Terrible''