Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scream Premiere Recap: Get Caught Up On MTV's Terrifying New Show
- Brantley Gilbert Marries Girlfriend Amber Cochran
- Zoo Recap: 5 Things to Know About TV's Craziest New Thriller
- Security beefed up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Lovely in Lace While Attending Broadway Play With Gal Pal in New York City
- Exclusive Photos—See the Veronica Mars Cast Reunite for a Great Cause!
- So Who's the Killer on MTV's Scream? The Cast and Showrunners Spill Dark Secrets about Ghostface