Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira, Gerard Pique's Son Milan Masters Making Funny Faces: Cute Pics
- Rumer Willis Wants to Raid Her Mom Demi Moore's Closet: Read Her Cute Confession Here!
- The Osbournes Reboot Nixed By VH1: Find Out Why
- John Stamos says Olsen twins knew about 'Full House' reboot
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?