Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Hold On! Sofia Vergara Reportedly Puts The Brakes On Marriage Plans ? There's No Wedding Dress Or Date
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set