Take a Quack at Gilbert Gottfried's Old Job
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:15AM
Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny man.
But with one duck down, you've got a chance at being the next great duck voice. The insurance giant just released a silent film-era commercial that directs viewers to their Facebook page, where hopefuls can audition to be the next voice of the Aflac Duck.
The listing reads: "Help me express myself by applying for a job as my new voice. Must be: caring, helpful, charming."
Check. Check. Check. If you've got what it takes, give it a quack.
Check their website to learn how to apply online or find an in-person casting near you.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus' Metallic Bodysuit Was So Outrageous, MTV Had to Pan Away: See All 11 of Her Mostly NSFW Styles From the 2015 VMAs Here
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in His New "Stimulated" Music Video: All the Sexy Moments!
- Kanye West's Ridiculous VMAs 2015 Speech Was a Game-Time Decision, He Almost Didn't Show Up
- Kacey Musgraves performs for terminally ill 5-year-old fan
- $50G of stolen jewelry taken from ex-'Real Housewives' star Kelly Bensimon
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- Ashley Wonders If Fiancé Dashon Goldson Is Cheating Amid Wedding Drama—Watch the WAGS Clip Now!
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: Inside My High-Risk Journey to Motherhood and the Message to My Baby Bump Doubters
- Awkward's Final Season Is All About Matty and Jenna—It's a Dream Come True!