Kingston Rossdale Makes a Serious Fashion Statement
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Mar 28th 2011 10:03AM
The 4-year-old son of singer-turned-L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani and rocker Gavin Rossdale modeled quite the look during a visit to the California Science Center in Los Angeles.
Clad in a sleeveless fur vest, combat boots and a 'Justice League' T-shirt, Kingston was happy to pose for photographers, treating every inch of concrete like a runway.
Paired with his beach blonde side swept 'do, it looks like Kingston takes fashion just as seriously as his mother does!
Stefani recently donated $1 million to help victims of the devastating Japan earthquake and tsunami.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- New Details: How Bill Cosby's Wife Is Handling the Rape Allegations Against Her Husband
- Pic! Mila Kunis Shows Off Body After Baby
- '19 Kids and Counting' Music Video! See Which Duggar Can Sing