Exclusive: Behind the Scenes of Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' Video
By Contessa Gayles Posted Mar 28th 2011 02:01PM
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.'
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem.
The clip was directed by Rich Lee -- who has worked with superstars like the Black Eyed Peas and Eminem -- and features the creative input from mom Jada Pinkett-Smith. 10-year-old Willow and her fellow 21st-century divas create a cosmopolitan playground -- shot in downtown Los Angeles -- in the middle of a barren desert wasteland in this video about young ambitious girls thriving and the feminine powers of creation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Political correctness: Is Hollywood headed for a gloomy future?
- Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile
- 'Real Housewife' Amber Marchese: Teresa Guidice preparing for prison
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- See What Elizabeth Olsen Did to Her Hair!
- Extra Scoop: Jennifer Aniston's Extreme Movie Make-Under for ?Cake' Made Her ?Cranky'
- Baby News! Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Going to Be Parents