Exclusive: Behind the Scenes of Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' Video
By Contessa Gayles Posted Mar 28th 2011 02:01PM
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.'
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem.
The clip was directed by Rich Lee -- who has worked with superstars like the Black Eyed Peas and Eminem -- and features the creative input from mom Jada Pinkett-Smith. 10-year-old Willow and her fellow 21st-century divas create a cosmopolitan playground -- shot in downtown Los Angeles -- in the middle of a barren desert wasteland in this video about young ambitious girls thriving and the feminine powers of creation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Dodges Sobriety Questions, Gives Pole Dancing Lesson
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture