Exclusive: Behind the Scenes of Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' Video
By Contessa Gayles Posted Mar 28th 2011 02:01PM
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.'
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem.
The clip was directed by Rich Lee -- who has worked with superstars like the Black Eyed Peas and Eminem -- and features the creative input from mom Jada Pinkett-Smith. 10-year-old Willow and her fellow 21st-century divas create a cosmopolitan playground -- shot in downtown Los Angeles -- in the middle of a barren desert wasteland in this video about young ambitious girls thriving and the feminine powers of creation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Stephen Collins and Faye Grant Avoid Trial, Reach Divorce Settlement
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams Call It Quits
- Rumor Bust! Kim Kardashian Does NOT Want Another Child Just to Save Marriage
- Max Greenfield Reveals How the New Girl Cast Found Out About Zooey Deschanel's Pregnancy, Says She'll Make a "Fantastic" Mom
- SAG Awards 2015: Watch Us Weekly's Red Carpet Arrival Livestream
- Brad Pitt Makes Surprise Sundance Film Festival Cameo, Hangs With James Franco: Details