Exclusive: Behind the Scenes of Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' Video
By Contessa Gayles Posted Mar 28th 2011 02:01PM
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.'
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem.
The clip was directed by Rich Lee -- who has worked with superstars like the Black Eyed Peas and Eminem -- and features the creative input from mom Jada Pinkett-Smith. 10-year-old Willow and her fellow 21st-century divas create a cosmopolitan playground -- shot in downtown Los Angeles -- in the middle of a barren desert wasteland in this video about young ambitious girls thriving and the feminine powers of creation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Check Out Heidi Klum's Incredible $25-Million Mega Mansion!
- ?Bachelorette' Nick Viall: ?I Said What I Had to Say'
- ?True Blood' Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'