Exclusive: Behind the Scenes of Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' Video
By Contessa Gayles Posted Mar 28th 2011 02:01PM
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.'
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem.
The clip was directed by Rich Lee -- who has worked with superstars like the Black Eyed Peas and Eminem -- and features the creative input from mom Jada Pinkett-Smith. 10-year-old Willow and her fellow 21st-century divas create a cosmopolitan playground -- shot in downtown Los Angeles -- in the middle of a barren desert wasteland in this video about young ambitious girls thriving and the feminine powers of creation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Will Not Face Felony Charges
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger Has a Star Suitor in Mind for Kenya Moore!
- Win It! Makeup from Physicians Formula
- Josh Hartnett is Going to be a Dad, Girlfriend Tamsin Egerton is Expecting a Baby
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- Scott Eastwood's Davidoff Cool Water Photo Shoot Will Make Your Day Better Than Ever — See the Insanely Hot Pics