Ashley Greene, Freida Pinto and Emma Stone Are Glamour Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2011 02:00AM
'Twilight' star Ashley Greene, Freida Pinto of 'Slumdog Millionaire' fame and 'Easy A' breakout Emma Stone all posed for different covers of this month's Glamour, with shots done by photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath.
Be prepared to see these lovely ladies a lot this year. The three have a combined 14 films premiering in 2011.
In her interview, Ashley Greene talked of her romance with Joe Jonas. (The pair recently split.)
She told the magazine it wasn't love at first sight. "A friendship developed first, and that's the most important thing for me. If you are going to be with someone all the time, they need to be your best friend."
But there were important lines the couple never crossed. "You need to be able to talk about the difficult things. I don't want us to talk about our ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends. The past is the past. As long as it's not a mass-murderer past! You're with the person who you're with as they are now."
Frieda herself is in a high-profile romance -- with 'Slumdog' co-star Dev Patel. Her take on relationships is straightforward. "When a doctor is performing an operation, his mind cannot be somewhere else. And it's the same with actors. You have to commit yourself mind, body and soul to a project in order to do justice to it. And temptations are rife in this industry, which is why I think it's important to know yourself before you try to deal with a relationship."
Meanwhile, Stone ruminated on the pressure to be skinny. "You're a human being, you live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake."
More From Glamour: Ashley's Cover Shoot | Frieda's Photos | Emma's Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- Future of Film: VFX Legend Douglas Trumbull's Plan to Save the Movies
- Future of Film: 4 Experts Predict How Moviegoing Will Change in 10 Years
- MTV's 'Faking It' Adds Duo for Season 2 (Exclusive)
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 8 Stars Toronto Could Do Without at TIFF
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)