Richard Simmons Does Safety Dance Video For New Zealand Airline
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Mar 29th 2011 08:29PM
Richard Simmons is here to inform you of all the basic in flight passenger knowledge with this Air New Zealand, instructional how to fly video called "Fit To Fly with Richard Simmons". You'll know what to do in literally every flying situation and do it with confidence! You don't have to worry anymore because you're the best! You can do anything! You're invincible! You're Fit to Fly! Come on everyone! Let's Pony!!! (cue jazzercise music).
>> More on Urlesque.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Understands Why She's "So Funny to Americans": Watch Us Weekly's Loose Talk!
- Kathie Lee Gifford: Kris Jenner Is "Trying to Get Her Act Together," Wants to Be a Good Friend to Bruce Jenner
- Daytime Emmys 2015 Best Dressed: See Tyra Banks' Edgy Take on the Jumpsuit Trend, Plus More Show-Stopping Red Carpet Styles!
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Khloé Kardashian & Kim Kardashian Share Clothing Again—Which Sister Wore the Sexy White Dress Best?
- Chris Evans Shaved His Glorious Beard for Captain America: Civil War and the World Is in Mourning
- Queen Latifah on Homosexuality: ''I Don't Find Being Gay or Lesbian to Be a Character Flaw''