Richard Simmons Does Safety Dance Video For New Zealand Airline
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Mar 29th 2011 08:29PM
Richard Simmons is here to inform you of all the basic in flight passenger knowledge with this Air New Zealand, instructional how to fly video called "Fit To Fly with Richard Simmons". You'll know what to do in literally every flying situation and do it with confidence! You don't have to worry anymore because you're the best! You can do anything! You're invincible! You're Fit to Fly! Come on everyone! Let's Pony!!! (cue jazzercise music).
>> More on Urlesque.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence on Her Dior Addict Lipstick Ads — Plus, Her Makeup Must-Haves for an "I Don't Care, But Don't I Look Amazing?" Look
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Works Her Baby Bump in a Little Black Dress, Lace-Up Heels: Maternity Style Photos
- VMAs 2015: Here's How to Watch All the Red Carpet Action With Us Weekly's Livestream!
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day