Richard Simmons Does Safety Dance Video For New Zealand Airline
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Mar 29th 2011 08:29PM
Richard Simmons is here to inform you of all the basic in flight passenger knowledge with this Air New Zealand, instructional how to fly video called "Fit To Fly with Richard Simmons". You'll know what to do in literally every flying situation and do it with confidence! You don't have to worry anymore because you're the best! You can do anything! You're invincible! You're Fit to Fly! Come on everyone! Let's Pony!!! (cue jazzercise music).
>> More on Urlesque.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson Gets the Giggles as she Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Box of Lies
- Jessica Alba Reveals her Secret To a Happy Family Life: Having Girls' Nights Out to Complain About your Husband
- Kim Kardashian App Takes Over Environmental Protection Agency's Twitter Account, EPA Becomes a "C-List Celebrity"
- Kate Gosselin Allegedly Drops The R-Bomb In Disrespectful Email, Calls Mother’s Multiples Group ‘Retarded’
- Whodunnit? Khloe Kardashian’s Burglar Still On The Loose Four Months After Crime ? Lamar Odom Blames Her Family!
- Stars who make us go 'eww'
- Brad Paisley, Sarah Darling team up on Opry stage
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino