Richard Simmons Does Safety Dance Video For New Zealand Airline
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Mar 29th 2011 08:29PM
Richard Simmons is here to inform you of all the basic in flight passenger knowledge with this Air New Zealand, instructional how to fly video called "Fit To Fly with Richard Simmons". You'll know what to do in literally every flying situation and do it with confidence! You don't have to worry anymore because you're the best! You can do anything! You're invincible! You're Fit to Fly! Come on everyone! Let's Pony!!! (cue jazzercise music).
>> More on Urlesque.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Laverne Cox Got a Christmas Card From Beyonce, Almost Couldn't Handle It
- Kelly Ripa: How She Balances Motherhood, Her Career -- And Maintaining That Killer Body
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- The Duck Dynasty Family Christmas Card Is Here and the Robertsons All Have Dancing With the Stars Fever!
- ''No F--ks Given:'' Woman Defies Parking Enforcement, Drives Off With Boot on Her Car—Watch!
- Were Beyoncé and Jay Z Outbid on $70 Million Beverly Hills Mansion? Get the Scoop!