Richard Simmons Does Safety Dance Video For New Zealand Airline
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Mar 29th 2011 08:29PM
Richard Simmons is here to inform you of all the basic in flight passenger knowledge with this Air New Zealand, instructional how to fly video called "Fit To Fly with Richard Simmons". You'll know what to do in literally every flying situation and do it with confidence! You don't have to worry anymore because you're the best! You can do anything! You're invincible! You're Fit to Fly! Come on everyone! Let's Pony!!! (cue jazzercise music).
>> More on Urlesque.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alicia Keys Shares Stunning Family Photo With Swizz Beatz, New Baby Genesis
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes About "Emotional" Saved by the Bell Reunion: Watch
- Margot Robbie Dominates Jimmy Fallon in Epic Flip Cup Game: Watch!
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Christina Milian Admits Her Behavior on the Turned Up Finale Is "Not Something I'm Proud of"—Get the Scoop!
- Ryan Gosling Writes Daughter Esmeralda's Name on His Hand! See the Cute Pic
- Pregnant Jaime King Shares Adorable Photo of Her Son James, Reveals Sweet Cravings