Rob Lowe on Charlie Sheen: 'We Competed to See Who Could Play Harder'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2011 12:03AM
Rob Lowe knows a thing or two about partying with Charlie Sheen.
"We competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work and still kick ass," Lowe tells Vanity Fair of the time he was filming 'Masquerade' and Sheen was working on 'Wall Street.'
"The verdict: Charlie by a nose," Lowe discloses.
Lowe, who had his troubles with sex tapes and did time in rehab, also recalls the days that made him instantly famous -- his time under the tutelage of director John Hughes.
"The Brat Pack is timeless. We should all be so lucky in our lives to create things that we're still talking about 25 years later," he says.
More From Vanity Fair: Read Rob's Interview
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight