Rob Lowe on Charlie Sheen: 'We Competed to See Who Could Play Harder'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2011 12:03AM
Rob Lowe knows a thing or two about partying with Charlie Sheen.
"We competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work and still kick ass," Lowe tells Vanity Fair of the time he was filming 'Masquerade' and Sheen was working on 'Wall Street.'
"The verdict: Charlie by a nose," Lowe discloses.
Lowe, who had his troubles with sex tapes and did time in rehab, also recalls the days that made him instantly famous -- his time under the tutelage of director John Hughes.
"The Brat Pack is timeless. We should all be so lucky in our lives to create things that we're still talking about 25 years later," he says.
More From Vanity Fair: Read Rob's Interview
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bella Thorne, Tristan Klier Break Up: Actress Splits From Longtime Boyfriend
- Katie Couric, Diane Sawyer's Feud Detailed in Juicy New Tell-All Book: Backstabbing, Rivalries, and More
- Julianna Margulies, Hot Husband Keith Lieberthal Have a "Crazy Strong" Marriage
- Back For More? Former ?View' Host Debbie Matenopoulos Wants To Return To The Famed Talk Show PLUS Find Out Who Else She Wants With Her
- ?Jedi Mind Trick!' Beyonce's Dad Admits Jay Z Divorce Rumors Were ?Trick' To ?Ignite The Tour' ? ?We've Done This' Before, Former Manager Says
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- William Greaves, TV host and filmmaker, dead at 87
- Farrah Abraham: MTV made a big mistake by firing me from 'Teen Mom' reunion