Rob Lowe on Charlie Sheen: 'We Competed to See Who Could Play Harder'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2011 12:03AM
Rob Lowe knows a thing or two about partying with Charlie Sheen.
"We competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work and still kick ass," Lowe tells Vanity Fair of the time he was filming 'Masquerade' and Sheen was working on 'Wall Street.'
"The verdict: Charlie by a nose," Lowe discloses.
Lowe, who had his troubles with sex tapes and did time in rehab, also recalls the days that made him instantly famous -- his time under the tutelage of director John Hughes.
"The Brat Pack is timeless. We should all be so lucky in our lives to create things that we're still talking about 25 years later," he says.
More From Vanity Fair: Read Rob's Interview
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton's Wardrobe Malfunction: See the Duchess' High-Flying Skirt in Marilyn Monroe Moment!
- Pregnant Molly Sims Glows in Crop Top on Red Carpet, Plus See What Jennifer Lawrence, Kerry Washington, More Wore!
- Jennifer Garner Delivers Honest and Hilarious Speech About Gender Equality, Uses Ben Affleck and "Blurred Lines" Girl as Anecdotes
- Renee, Is That You? Zellweger Looks Unrecognizable On Red Carpet
- You're Fired! Teresa Giudice's Rep Cuts Ties With ?RHONJ' Star After Transfer Slight
- Lionel Richie Denies He's Khloe Kardashian's Father: ?No, I'm Not The Dad!'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes
- Taylor Swift Talks Childhood Insecurities: "Little Kid, Little Problems—Big Kid, Big Problems"
- Oscar de la Renta's Most Iconic Red Carpet Gowns: Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Adams & More Stars Dressed by the Late Designer
- It's Time to Meet Abby's Jerk of an Ex-Husband on Scandal