Rob Lowe on Charlie Sheen: 'We Competed to See Who Could Play Harder'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2011 12:03AM
Rob Lowe knows a thing or two about partying with Charlie Sheen.
"We competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work and still kick ass," Lowe tells Vanity Fair of the time he was filming 'Masquerade' and Sheen was working on 'Wall Street.'
"The verdict: Charlie by a nose," Lowe discloses.
Lowe, who had his troubles with sex tapes and did time in rehab, also recalls the days that made him instantly famous -- his time under the tutelage of director John Hughes.
"The Brat Pack is timeless. We should all be so lucky in our lives to create things that we're still talking about 25 years later," he says.
More From Vanity Fair: Read Rob's Interview
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party
- George R.R. Martin: Red Wedding Was "Tremendously Hard to Write," Readers Swore Off My Books Forever
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3, Sisterhood Everlasting, in the Works
- Alicia DiMichele Quits VH1s ?Mob Wives;' Retracts Guilty Plea In Embezzlement Case
- Bill It To Bethenny! Frankel Commanded By Court To Shell Out $100K To Jason Hoppy's Attorney In Child Custody Battle
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Joan Rivers under fire for jokes about kidnapped Cleveland women
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"