Rob Lowe on Charlie Sheen: 'We Competed to See Who Could Play Harder'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2011 12:03AM
Rob Lowe knows a thing or two about partying with Charlie Sheen.
"We competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work and still kick ass," Lowe tells Vanity Fair of the time he was filming 'Masquerade' and Sheen was working on 'Wall Street.'
"The verdict: Charlie by a nose," Lowe discloses.
Lowe, who had his troubles with sex tapes and did time in rehab, also recalls the days that made him instantly famous -- his time under the tutelage of director John Hughes.
"The Brat Pack is timeless. We should all be so lucky in our lives to create things that we're still talking about 25 years later," he says.
More From Vanity Fair: Read Rob's Interview
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Auburn Police Respond to Complaints From Misty Upham's Family: "We Will Continue to Search for Answers"
- Kate Middleton Accentuates Baby Bump In Black Knit Flare Dress: Picture
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's "Waterfalls" for Girl Groups Tribute Album: Listen Now!
- Bristol Palin Says She's Targeted In Brawl Coverage Because She's Conservative; Claims ?Perfect Manicure' Proves She Wasn't Punching Rival
- ‘RHONJ’ Star Jacqueline Laurita Hints About Reconciling With Dina Manzo
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse