David Boreanaz Settles Creepy Sexual Harassment Suit
By Elizabeth Yun Posted Mar 30th 2011 05:50PM
It seems a former extra on 'Bones' had a serious bone to pick with the star when he allegedly made some very aggressive and unwelcome advances towards her. According to Kristina Hagan, Boreanaz made multiple attempts to seduce her ranging from cellphone pictures of his penis and fondling himself in front of her.
According to the lawsuit filed last July, Hagan met Boreanaz in 2009 while working as an extra and gave him her personal information when he told her that he could land her a featured gig on the series. Almost immediately, the actor, who has been married to Playboy Playmate Jaime Bergman since 2001, started sending her "sexts," including some very graphic photos.
She said his advances became physical when she agreed to meet him after an audition and, after more talk about her career, tried to force himself on her. The lawsuit states that when she shot down his overtures, he "unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis and began stroking it until he ejaculated." She claims the harassment continued until October 2009.
Lawyers for both sides refused to give details about the settlement, but Boreanaz's attorney Marty Singer called the suit "absurd." Meanwhile, Hagan's lawyer Gloria Allred simply said to E! News, "The matter has been resolved."
In the spring of 2010, just months before Hagan's lawsuit, Boreanaz came clean to PEOPLE magazine that he had cheated on Bergman, who is also the mother of his two children. "I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with," he revealed. "She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion." He refused to name the mistress.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure; Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Need For Space: Top 5 Stories
- President Obama's Teenage Daughters Were Not Impressed During the White House Turkey Pardon -- Watch Their Priceless Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Calls Justin Theroux Her "Creative Crush", Says He Will Spend 20 Minutes Trying to Scare Her at Night
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor