David Boreanaz Settles Creepy Sexual Harassment Suit
By Elizabeth Yun Posted Mar 30th 2011 05:50PM
It seems a former extra on 'Bones' had a serious bone to pick with the star when he allegedly made some very aggressive and unwelcome advances towards her. According to Kristina Hagan, Boreanaz made multiple attempts to seduce her ranging from cellphone pictures of his penis and fondling himself in front of her.
According to the lawsuit filed last July, Hagan met Boreanaz in 2009 while working as an extra and gave him her personal information when he told her that he could land her a featured gig on the series. Almost immediately, the actor, who has been married to Playboy Playmate Jaime Bergman since 2001, started sending her "sexts," including some very graphic photos.
She said his advances became physical when she agreed to meet him after an audition and, after more talk about her career, tried to force himself on her. The lawsuit states that when she shot down his overtures, he "unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis and began stroking it until he ejaculated." She claims the harassment continued until October 2009.
Lawyers for both sides refused to give details about the settlement, but Boreanaz's attorney Marty Singer called the suit "absurd." Meanwhile, Hagan's lawyer Gloria Allred simply said to E! News, "The matter has been resolved."
In the spring of 2010, just months before Hagan's lawsuit, Boreanaz came clean to PEOPLE magazine that he had cheated on Bergman, who is also the mother of his two children. "I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with," he revealed. "She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion." He refused to name the mistress.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Pay Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims With Song
- Kate Middleton Plays Up Pregnant Bump at Queen Elizabeth's Garden Party: Pictures
- Jennifer Aniston on Potential Friends Reunion: "We Miss Each Other"
- Brad Pitt Says He Learned To Live In ‘A Humble Way’ From Former Fiancee Gwyneth Paltrow's Late Father
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition